Chapter 11

Monticello Mansion, Charlottesville, State of Virginia, December 1st 1819.

After a few minutes the kiss came to an end and before Alexandra could say anything, Anastasia, smiling

and with red cheeks, took her by the hand and pulled her so that they could walk towards the mansion, without saying a word.

Upon arriving at the door, before entering, Anastasia approached her ear.

"I loved kissing you, and I could do it the rest of the night. See you later, beautiful kiss thief" Anastasia whispered to her, making the hair of her arms stand up and close her eyes.

The blonde woman smiled tenderly at her reaction full of shyness, placed a kiss on her cheek and withdrew into the mansion leaving her in the middle of a storm of sensations.

Alexandra felt as if she was going to vanish at any moment, while she watched her leave without stopping smiling like an idiot, until Anya stood next to her and put a hand on her waist so that she reacted out of that silly spell.

"Close your mouth or you're going to eat snow, Lexa. Come on, come back to earth and let's go in. We'll talk later."

Alexandra barely nodded her head while still watching her beautiful blonde disappear in the main room. Anya had to push her a little to move her feet.

During dinner, Alexandra was located in front of Anastasia at one of the long tables, she couldn't feel luckier. The illuminated smiles, along with complicit and discreet glances, were not missing throughout the banquet. Anya, sitting next to her, noticing how bewitched her sister had been and the fact that she didn't take the gaze of the blonde sitting away from her, she needed to give her a few kicks under the table so that it was not so obvious and direct. Especially, because Titus, although he was sitting somewhat far away from them, had noticed his daughter's silly distraction with that young woman in front of her and had made gestures of not being very happy with it.

For her part, Beatrix, Anastasia's mother, who was sitting next to her, also noticed the complicit looks among the young women and smiled sideways with malice. Her daughter had apparently done her part very well and was proud of her. Her husband was also going to reward the good work his daughter had done by approaching the abominable young Woodson. He could not wait for the celebration to come to an end, to finally be able to fulfil his mission, to eliminate from the face of the earth that miserable and demonic vampire leader of Titus Woodson, and all his damned clan, who had escaped to America several years ago.

The only part with which Beatrix had not agreed in the deal that her husband had made with the lycanthropes, in exchange for the very important information of the location of the Heda of the vampires, was that her eldest daughter, Anastasia, would become the wife of the Alpha of the lycanthropes, Roan Azgeda, in the northern United States. Likewise, she understood and accepted that it was a sacrifice that the Van Helsing felt worth it, when they could destroy forever a very important part of the Woodson vampire clan. The other part was located in the capital of the United Kingdom, which they planned to take care of with some allies they had in the British Isles, as soon as they returned to Europe.

Beatrix was also very afraid of the reaction that Anastasia was going to have when she found out about the agreement her father had made, in which she was the reward for the werewolves. She knew that it was going to be something very shocking for her daughter, and that she would probably refuse to accept her destiny. Because of this, with her husband, Gerard, they decided not to tell her anything until they carried out their very important mission. On the other hand, if they didn't comply with the part of the deal, the werewolves would annihilate them all at that party, including them.