Chapter 26

Kripa's POV

So Today as well we did Bhangra and it is really fun for sure. Now we are going to the Vatican city art gallery but today My Style is matching a lot with Yash's clothes. Like cargo and then a t-shirt above that a black and brown jacket.

Right now we are walking in metro and talking about random things and he started telling about how many things he has done while he was in school and college.

"During college days me and my friends went out at night and one of us was drunk" He look at my face "I was 20 dont judge"

"My mouth is zipped"

"Haan so we were going back to our college after buying beer and on the way we saw police. We thought we can take a quick You turn but we were late"

I nod, excited to listen further "So there came the police and checked our breath by the device they had. So The one who was drunk said...Officer You don't me, you don't know whose son I am"

"Then? What happened"

"Then My friend said that I am son of the man who doesn't care if his son have a girlfriend on not. Then he hugged the officer and cried out saying sir you can understand my pain as you are ugly like me..actually more than me, I want. Girlfriend do You have a daughter sir"

I cup my mouth.

He sigh "And because of him we all were in jail for whole night and thank god they didn't beat us except my drunk friend"

"That was so daring thing a man can do when drunk" I said

"Yeah and we went in a wedding without invitation as well but we did give them an envelope with movie. It was after I did my graduation. There one of my friend fell in love as well"

"Oh cute...Do You think Yash, that someone might have started his or her love story in our wedding"

He began to think "I don't Know but I know those who are already couples did took advantage of our wedding"

I smile "Bhawna is your very good friend right?"

"Yes"

"I now know why her husband is or was jealous of you"

He smile "What is the reason according to you"

"I would rather keep the reason to myself"

"Aree why?"

"I am not so good in complimenting people on face Yash"

"Kripa please. I am your friend you can"

"I don't even compliment my friends Yash. This is one of my traits you can say"

"But"

"No"

"Please"

"I can just say that you are very nice man and a boy who is so much in love with a girl is scared of lossing his love"

He nods "So now as I am married his hate for me should have come to an end right?"

"Hopefully and it's not like You and Aryan ji have a strong connection of any sought but he is husband of your Friend so why would you contact him much for anything"

"I want it that much only. I am so scared of his glares at times though I know I only instigated him but still"

I smile

He close his eyes and pray "Bhagwan Aryan Bhai and My relationship should only be good know, don't try to make it worst or hard for me"

I giggle and Then I get call from Ahaana.