Chapter 50

Yesterday many couldn't see the chapter update. So that one is Nice as...They kissed !!

{give try to my short stories as well. They are lovely and very nice.. I am sure you guys will like it. 1) Look in my eyes (Not connected with any book)
2) Scooty is Cupid (Bhawna's sisters book)
3) I will always love you (Not connected with any of my books) }

Kripa's POV

Yash will be Dropping me to skating classes today and just to tease him I again wore long shirt and shorts.

I am just waiting for him to be in the room and get shocked and as I know how much he loves my leg's, it's necessary to flaunt them NOW !

I walk out of my room and saw Ahaana also dressed up like me but her shirt is not so long like mine.

"Aree Bhabhi we are twinning" She holds my hand

"I thought of you before dressing up!"

She raise her brows "Me Or My Brother?"

"Ahh, Now you are questioning my true intentions!" I roll my eyes

"Of course Not Bhabhi, I know You Love Me more than My Brother, Isn't It?"

I smile "Definitely !" We both laughed

As we got down Yash looked at us. When his fall on my legs he looks away and his fist curl up.

I smile to myself.

"You guys ready?" He asked looking at us

"I think we both look dressed up" I said looking at Ahaana and she nods.

He came closer to me "Ahaan look aside"

"Why?"

He gave her a serious look and she rolled her eyes looking aside.

He pulled me by my tugging in his fingers in my shorts. A strong eyes contact and he tuck one side of my shirt in shorts.

"Better" He said moving back

"Are you done?"

"Hmm" Yash Hummed still looking at me

Ahaana gaze at me and shook's her head when she noticed what Yash has done.

"I will drop you both" He said

"You Drop Bhabhi, I will go of my own and I am going to hospital today but to a mall !"

"I will drop you at the mall Ahaana" He said and when she was about to speak He said "I will drop you"

She scrunched her nose.

Ahaana sat behind in the car and I sat beside Yash.

At First he dropped Ahaana and now we are going to my Academy.

"Will you take me as controlling if I tell you to keep your shirt tucked in your shorts?" He asked while driving

"Maybe I will but for sure my efforts will be futile if my husband will not give attention to my legs !"

He raised his brows at me and he looked back at the road.

Is he so poor in taking my hint or I didn't make it clear to him?

I roll my eyes and looked out of the window when I felt a cold hand on my thighs. I close my eyes and look at his hands.

He is still driving looking on the road. He slides his hand on my thighs and I close my eyes. He part my legs and I bite my lower lip. His hand gripped on my thigh.