Chapter 40

I felt heavy while writing this chapter.

Kripa's POV

Flashback

"Pia, This tournament will change our life forever" I said while skating to the boy's hostel with her.

"I am also excited Kripa, We will be on TV. We will go to international tournaments as well. Aah Kripa life will be best" She hugs me and we roll around.

I laugh.

As I skate I saw Udam. I slap his head "Oye give rest to your books"

He rub his head "And you give rest to your wheel's"

Pia and I stop in front of him "Not Possible...and you can't make me stop me as well" I take his book from his hands

"Hey my Book"

I smile "Nope, Say that you are coming with us to Kerala Trip"

"But why me?" He cries out

"We need people and also if you will be there, I am 100% you will attend the class even uf it's only you" I bore my eyes at him and he gets a little scared

Then Pia said "So it's better to take the toppers with us so that we don't even lose our attendance"

"No I won't go. I don't have money" He said and I Place my hand around his shoulder from one side "No need, your expenditure we will manage. After our tournament...We are going to Kerala and you are in it"

Pia gives him his book "maybe you might also find a Girl for yourself...maybe Sandhya herself" She winks at him

"Sandhya will be there?" He asked

"Yes and you know a lot of boys are looking to make her their girlfriend but she is so into toppers so you have chances" I convince him

He grins "Okay I will be there"

"Good boy" I ruffle his hair

Pia and I resume our skating to the boys hostel and I bump my fist to all my male friends and only they are my friends and I have only 1 female friend and that is Pia only.

"Oh Bhandu Pyaare, Bhabhi ke pass ja raha hai? (oh Bandhu Pyaare, going to bhabhi?)" I ask him as he is All dressed up.

"Kripa Gundi, Go away" He scoffed

I look at Pia and smirk.

I skate backwards "Bhabhi have gone on a date" I lie

"What with whom?" He ask

I frown "You don't know?"

He shook his head and I look at Pia to continue.

"Our new professor, Mr.Jha"

"What? Professor?"

"Aree Haan bhai, tu jaake confirm karle (You go and confirm) she is in the garden right now"

"Thanks Dude" He runs towards the garden and I give high five to Pia.

Soon we reached the main gate and Saw Ajay. Pia engulf him in a hug and he kiss her cheek.

I also hug him and then slap his cheek lightly "Don't romance with my bandi all the time"

"I will, do whatever you want" He pull her and peck her lips.