Ch. 1 - Train Crash

(SPOILER WARNING: If you haven't played/seen Poppy Playtime Chapter 3, I recommend you go play it before reading this fic. You have been warned. Also, be mindful of the canon divergence)

(A/n: Video above is by Ryan J., and the music is composed by Zachary Predicado.)

~~~~❤️~~~~

((Y/n)'s P.O.V - Age 12)

I gripped the handles of my grabpack tightly as I made my way back to the train of the Game Station, still in slight shock over the events that transpired just mere moments ago. Mommy Long Legs ended up finding me and I had not choice but to hide away from her. When the hiding eventually turned into a chase, as a last resort to defend myself, I turned on a grinder and Mommy not only ended up getting killed, but barely half of her body was what remained of her. But there was something else on my mind...

A mysterious robotic-like hand had emerged from the darkness and dragged Mommy's remains away, leaving me alone to stare at it in shock and horror

(Y/n)'s thoughts: W-what even was that thing? Why did it take Mommy's corpse away? ...Why didn't it try to kill me like the other toys?

I walked my way up the stairs as I continued to ponder my thoughts and made my way behind the train before finding myself to the side of it. I then noticed that the door to the front had a hand scanner off to the side that required a green hand to open. Luckily I have just that!

(Y/n): Easy peesy...

I used the green hand of my grabpack to scan and the door manually. A part of me was actually thankful that Mommy took away my red hand. If she didn't, i wouldn't have needed replace it with the green hand in the first place.

I smiled to myself when the door opened. I walked inside the train and noticed that the control unit used to work the train required a code to make it work. This was where the papers of the code it got came to into play. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the papers.

(Y/n): I'm glad Mommy Long Legs at least kept part of her deal.

And that statement was true, until the third game Mommy made me play: Statues. I found out that when I made it to the end of the course while 'PJ-Pugapillar' chased me, it was actually caved in. It made me realize that the game was rigged and I was meant to die anyway. No matter how much I begged and pleaded for Mommy to stop the game, I just received a maniacal giggle in return. It was very clear to me that any remaining sanity or whatever humanity she had left was completely gone and she wanted me dead no matter what, child or not.

(Y/n): Okay. This part needs to be red, change that to this, swap the order a little, put this number here...aaaaaaand, done!

The control panel lit up with a vibrant green color, meaning that the train was now functional.