Ch. 3 - Welcome to Playcare

Yay, chapter 3 is here! 🎉🍾 Yay! ...That's...all there really is to say. Enjoy!

~~~~❤️~~~~

((Y/n)'s P.O.V)

KickinChicken: What the hell? What's a phone doing ringing all the way down here?

(Y/n)'s thoughts: I think the better question is: How is there any cell service down here if we're underground??

I could question that later, I needed to find that phone. A working phone means that I can call for help from the outside world! I could save everyone so much easier! The phone ringing sounded like it was coming from upstairs. I used my green hand to unlock a metal door and bolted upstairs and into another room, KickinChicken was close behind me.

KickinChicken: Holy s**t! (Y/n), slow down! How the hell are you so fast!?

I ignored him and looked around the room in search of the ringing phone, to my pleasure, I spotted it hanging on the wall. I let out a quick and simple "yes!" and ran over to it, answering the call. It phone itself was kinda of like a pay phone and it had this adorable face as the receiver.

 It phone itself was kinda of like a pay phone and it had this adorable face as the receiver

I put the phone close to my ear and answered whoever was possibly calling.

(Y/n): Hello?

???: Hey... Hey, can you hear me?

The voice on the other side sounded like...a child? Is there another kid down here with me? KickinChicken and I looked at each other, the giant plush probably wondering the same thing as me. I went back to the phone and replied.

(Y/n): Yes, I can hear you...

???: *Sigh* That's good! I was worried that the receiver wouldn't be able to reach you!

(Y/n): Okay...I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but, who is this?

???: Oh! My name is Ollie, nice to meet you! And don't worry about it, you're fine!

Okay: 'Ollie' I now have the name of this person, that's good. That's progress.

(Y/n): Okay then, 'Ollie'. My name is (Y/n), and the tall rooster behind me is KickinChicken. Nice to meet you too.

KickinChicken walks up behind me and glared at me.

KickinChicken: Hey! I'm a chicken, not a rooster!

I felt a sense of satisfaction and decided to tease him a bit like he did to me.

(Y/n): Mmm...are you sure? You kinda look like one to me. (Smirks)

KickinChicken: The word 'chicken' is literally a part of my name!

(Y/n): That can't possibly mean anything. You sure it's not a surname for rooster?

Ollie giggled through the phone at my joke as Kickin groaned and playfully shoved me. Hah, take that, Kickin! Consider it payback for pranking me earlier! You know what they say: Revenge is a dish best served cold...