Information (Plz Read)

In case none of you aren't completely aware: this story is strictly PLATONIC. Not a ROMANCE.

Platonic: ✔️

Romance: ❌

I'm saying this in this 'chapter' now mainly because of the relationships that the reader (You) will develop with the Smiling Critters.

That reason being: the Smiling Critters (Excluding CatNap...for now...) will become your friends at first and help you out throughout chapter 3, but as your time with them progresses, they will slowly begin to develop 'sibling/parental' feelings for you.

Also, keep in mind that I want to keep things appropriate when it involves the age gaps (Like I said, this is a platonic story, not romantic. Please, do not make this weird people.). That being said: the Smiling Critters are ADULTS in this, not children trapped in the bodies of the toys.

Now if I'm sure you've read the tags, you should know that the story will follow the reader (You) through the events of chapter 3, that's where the canon divergence begins to take place. The previous two chapters will have happened like normal in the game.

Now with all that said, let's now move on to the ~Headcannon~ ages of the characters. :) {The main ones anyway}

(Y/n) {Male} - 12

CatNap - 21 (Ageless)

Hoppy Hopscotch - 22 (Ageless)

PickyPiggy - 22 (Ageless)

DogDay - 23 (Ageless)

KickinChickin - 23 (Ageless)

CraftyCorn - 23 (Ageless)

Bobby Bearhug - 23 (Ageless)

Bubba Bubbaphant - 24 (Ageless)

I've decided to go from youngest to oldest for the Smiling Critters because of how each of them were revealed by Mob Entertainment, with Bubba Bubbaphant being first and CatNap being last, the latter being the youngest of the critters.

(EDIT: I added the part that the Smiling Critters are ageless here because i felt the need to address the fact that they're toys, so they can't technically age. But for the sake of simplicity, the ages you see for the Smiling Critters are their current age. Hope that makes sense.)

With all of this now explained, I hope you guys enjoy this story because I am so excited to write this and see where this goes! Enjoy!

🎶 S-M-I-L-E, EVERYDAY! 🎶