The Nanny: 22

:Nevaeh M. Parker:

After several minutes of Michael trying to get himself together, we laid on the bed. He had his head over his arms that was folded underneath. 

"You and Kobe gotta sit down and talk" I informed him

"He's fuckin' 2 years old"

"And he's pretty smart, Michael. That boy probably doing research at his age- it's weird but great at the same time" 

"Yeah I know, but why would he even talk to me like that?"

"I think we both know the answer to that" I smacked my lips

He groaned, "You're no help"

Rolling my eyes, I got up and was about to leave the room. Michael pulled me and sat back down on the edge of the bed. His hands traveled to my waist, turning me around and placed me on his lap, my back facing him.

"You needa get this under control- your demanding tail. I'm sick of i. I should've left when I had the perfect chance" I snarled, fighting to get his hands off of me

"I'm sorry" He kissed under my ear "Lemme make it up to you"

"No Mi-"

"C'mon" He whispered

He started to unbutton my plaid flannel, soon slowly taking it off of my body. His hands wandered all around my medium breasts, planting kisses all over my neck. 

"I can't" I stood up

"What you mean?"

"I never had sex with you before, Michael. Why now?" I asked 

"Nevaeh," He grabbed my hands "You know I love you. I can't resist you- it's too hard and it breaks me. I want you, I need you" 

(At this part, a porn site popped up on my computer -.-')

He laid me down on the bed, sliding my jeans down, taking them off from my ankles. He took off his shirt, revealing his tatted body. He started unbuckling his belt, dropping his jeans down. He stepped out them, approaching me. His hands went behind my back, finding my bra, unclipping it. Throwing the bra on the floor, he kneeled down. 

Feeling his warm large hands grip my waist, his teeth nibbled around my navel. His tongue swirled around it, kissing down to the hem of my laced boyshorts. His teeth bit them, sliding them down along with his hands. He took them off when the attire reached my ankles. 

His eyes gawked at my treasure, making me squeeze my thighs together. He spread them back open, kissing my outer lips. I squirmed at the touch of his soft sets. 

"Damn, I didn't know I had this type of affect on you, ma. You're dripping" He smirked to himself, flicking his tongue over my little spot

I gasped, as he continued to do it again, biting on it softly. He kissed it, entering two fingers inside of me.  

"Hmm" I moaned, rubbing my hand through his curls

"You're so tight, babygirl" He cooed, fingering me a bit faster

His free hand pinched my erect nipples, toying with them. 

"Oh, Michael" I whimpered, arching my back 

He pulled his fingers out, tasting my juices, "Mint..."

"Mint?"

"Yeah," He chuckled "But I have no problem with that" 

He lifted me up, securing my body with his arms hugging around me. I buried my head in the crook of his neck. He entered his thick member, making me hiss.