The Nanny: O4

-UNEDITED

:Nevaeh M. Parker:

              3 days later, 6:07pm

        I slowly pushed my knees up towards my chest, hugging my legs as I laid my forehead on my knees. I don't know what to do anymore. Tati still isn't home and she texted me saying she'll be home in a few days. Her aunt is in the hospital, so I'll just be patient and wait until then.

        Sighing, I knew people never liked me anyway. They might say I look beautiful and/or adorable here and there, but let's get it right, you guys- I'm just a nasty, disgusting varmint like my family- except grandma- used to say.

        My past still haunts me till this day. Being raped by my 34 year old alcoholic father as my mother did nothing but shrug and leave the room. I never knew it was bad until I was taught about it in middle school. Yet, when it first started happening, I counted how many times in one day, how many days and how many years my father did that to me. 

       4 times a day, everyday, when I turned 9 until I was 18. But when I was finally about to turn him in, he went to jail for murder and got sentenced to life in prison. 

        However, my mother hated me with a passion. A passion to where she wanted to kill me out of jealousy on how her husband loved me more than her. A passion where she enjoyed hearing my cries for help while being pinned to a broken bed. A passion where she didn't care if I was getting beaten up by kids in school. A passion where I was beaten up so bad and went to the hospital, she didn't bother to show up. 

        My mom was killed at her job in a shooting when I was off to college at the age of 19. 

        The rest of the family, I don't really care about. They didn't want me, so they left me alone. My grandma took me in and we moved to Matthatan, New York. This is where my life changed. 

        But soon my grandma died of Pneumonia and 3 heart attacks.

        At this moment, I rocked myself back and forth, sobbing onto my lap. It was freezing, and I had a very thin blanket around my body along with a jacket. My hair is all over my face, sticking to my forehead and cheeks. My radio was playing Over My Dead Body by Drake as I heard a soft knock on my car window.

        I looked up to see August. 

        I rolled down the window.

"Aye, whatcha doin' out'chea?" His New Orleans accent thick as he spoke

"Uh, just wanted to get out for a while" I shrugged

"Fo'real? Cause you gota whole lot of shit in the backseat" He smiled, putting his index finger on the back window "Tell Auggie what happened. You got kicked out or sum?"

"Uh... How would you know that?"

"I'm smart like that" He kept poking to his temple

        Soon, it started to rain heavy.

"Aw hell" He muttered "Wanna come to my crib?"

        I studied his goofy smile long and hard. 

"Sure" I grinned

                -

        I followed August to his house and it was beautiful. It wasn't like a big house, but it was pretty nice. I never seen anything like this- considering the fact that I never been on this side of town.