CHAPTER- 5

After 20 minutes..

Ruhanika and Anvi reaches the cafe.

Ruhanika calls Rudra to which he tells her to come on fifth floor.

Ruhanika and Anvi reaches the fifth floor. Rudra greets Anvi with a handshake and a cringe out face on the other hand Anvi give him an interested glare.

Then Rudra gives a forehead kiss to Ruhanika on rudra's actions Anvi reacts by Rolling up her eyes.

Ruhanika and Rudra settles on a table's chair while Anvi sit s on the another table's chair so as to gave them some 'privacy'.

Ruhanika picks up the menu card to place her order.

Rudra says to her "baby I already placed our order!" with a proud smile on his place.

Ruhanika puts back the menu card and replies him with raising her eyebrows "Oh!" and a forced smile.

Rudra's words are also heard by Anvi to which she reacts by raising her eyebrows and mumbling under her breath "what are red flag!" which no one heard.

Anvi placed her order and Rudra and Ruhanika's order arrived after sometime and his order arrived too.

Time skips..

Ruhanika was about to take stairs then, Rudra stops her and says "let's take the lift baby!" holding her wrist.

Ruhanika's denied him by saying "Rudra I can't! it's 5th floor!" To which he replies "baby today was my leg day please let's take the lift!"

Rudra tries a lot to conveyance but she denied all the time.

Later after getting in irritated and we interrupts "Rudra are you dumb or what!? you are known to the fact that she is claustrophobic! then also you are..saying this if you will take stairs only or legs will pain and if she will take the lift her condition will be like she is about to die!"

Rudra was listening to her with a frown on his face while after completing Anvi pinches her nose Bridge with closed eyes. After a while Anvi continues "let's do one thing! me and Ro will go with stairs you come with lift! fine?"

Anvi holds Ruhanika's hand and drags her towards the stairs.

Ruhanika, Anvi and Rudra were moving out and talking causally basically Ruhanika was only talking to both of them.

Rudra asks Ruhanika with a curious face "so whats your plan for Sunday?!"

Anvi interrupts him saying "tomorrow we are going to do some Netflix and chill!"

Rudra replies in amusement "oye! Kal to Maine Socha Tha ki main uske sath long drive per jaunga!"

Anvi says a little aloud "so? Hamara plan Pahle Se Bana tha!"

Rudra was about to say "you.."

Ruhanika interrupts him and whispers "don't you know he has temper issues in Anvi's ear.

Ruhanika turns towards Rudra and says "I will come!"

Anvi interrupts are in arrogant tone "Abey! Tere boyfriend ko temperature Ne psycho issues hain! aur Main Kya karungi Tere Bina kal even kal meri bhi to chhutti hai na!"