CHAPTER- 9

"So how was the boy?" Ani said grabbing a pillow. Abhi ye mere maze legi mujhe pata hai!

"bahut arrogant tha, but ek cheez acchi hai that he also loves someone else which is the plus point for us!..." I said and further told her what was the conversation.

"And you also met him! you only tell how he was! What do you think?" I said.

"Oye! Me kya batau bhai aur yrr uss bande ke baare me sochne ke liye time hi nhi mila tuu bata fir uss hisaab se me sochti hu! Ani said.

I started telling her how was he.

:AUTHOR'S POV:

After a few minutes..

"Dude it sounds exactly like your fantasy! Like not wanna be the gentleman, 6 feet and above, looks bhi hain and nature right now I don't know.. but, dude I think he is perfect! Leave Rudra and marry him!" Anvi says getting excited.

"Shut up you idiot!" Ruhanika shouts.

"Haan banda toh sahi hai but nhi yrr!" Ruhanika says.

Her words were also heard by a pair of ears, And it was Amrita!

Amrita heard Ruhanika's words.

Anvi notices someone's shadow outside the door and taps Ruhanika's thigh to stop.

Anvi goes near the door to see who's there.

Hearing someone's footsteps Amrita leaves.

Ruhanika shouts from the bed "Koi Nahin Hai idhar aa Ke Baith!"

Anvi says sitting on the bed "Nahi yrr I saw someone's..Chhod tuu kya khe rahi thi!"

"I was saying that I LOVE RUDRA! And I can't leave him and he too loves me!"

Anvi rolls her eyes and says "Oh hello! first of all, you just had 3 months relationship with him in these 3 months you started loving him also! You don't want to marry Agastya that's why I am helping you out of this marriage and all things otherwise, I am not at all supporting you to go with Rudra. And I'm not saying that to love someone you need a decade because, love can take place in a fraction of a seconds but..still you cannot know a person completely even in a year or lifetime." getting emotional.

Ruhanika says with a fake emotional voice "Oh my god, Ani and emotional! How is it possible? And bitch why are you explaining to me am I someone strange or what!" And hugs Anvi.

Anvi hugs back and says "Dumbo you are my family!!"

After watching the whole 'Night Manager' series in one night both of them fell asleep.

:RUHANIKA'S POV:

Next day
In office..

I was called in my mother's cabin and I know why!

I was in my mother's cabin sitting on the customer's chair in front of my mother getting traumatized. Anita Aunty and Ani were also present there. And it was told outside not to disturb us for the next one hour.

"So what is your final decision?" Mata Shree said.

"I don't wanna marry him," I said.

"And why so?" She said.

"Um.." I was about to say.

"Look, Ruhi just give me one reason why you don't want to marry him and I'll say no to them. I talked to that guy myself and he is a good man." She said with a serious tone.