CHAPTER- 11

Next day..

I and Ani and Rudra decided to meet in the same cafe where I and Agasthya met.

Me

Me

Ani

Ani

"So, baby, why did you call me here?" Rudra said to me.

"I called you here to get your confirmation on the plan Ruhanika told you about last night!" Ani said, maintaining dead eye contact with Rudy.

"Plan?" Rudra asked, causing Ani to lean back in her chair.

Then I explained him what I told him last night.

"Oh that! Ofcourse!" He said.

"Look Rudra I don't at all trust you but since Ro finds her happiness in you don't know how but yeah! that's why I am letting her runaway with you, make sure she is safe, happy and healthy! Otherwise, your face will not even be recognisable to you! Rudra, I do not want a single tear to fall from her eyes; otherwise, I am very careful with my words!" Ani said threatening him.

"Yeah-yeah! I'll make sure that!" He said gulping the water.

"Since everything is all set! Thus, plan RUnwAy is on!" I uttered to kill the tension in the atmosphere.

"Baby, I got some work to do I'm leaving, bye!" Rudra said looking in his phone. And left.

"Ruhanika Aunty and I have some work to do together so lets go!" Ani said.

"No, I'm not coming I called Agasthya to meet me I have to tell him about this plan!" I told. I first called his office receptionist and told them to notify him to meet me in the cafe.

Ani nodded and left.

After that, I met Agasthya and told him about the plan; his response was, "This is dangerous for you, but since it is profitable for me, I have no problem!"

:AGASTHYA'S POV:

An hour ago Ruhanika told that just one day before the wedding she is going to runway in the same cafe. I know it's risky for her but what can I do! As I am no one to tell her what to do! Wese bhi agar wo nhi bhaagi toh me bhaag jaunga!