7 | Truth in the Court

Thank you so much for 1000 readers, as a huge thanks I've drew You or what may you look like in the story.

-

-

ANYWAY LET'S GET ON THE STORY

Your Pov

Sitting down the chair as we waited for Adam and his assistant, looking at Vaggie she seem anxious tapping her shoulder I whispered "you seem anxious again is something the matter?" She turned to me and looked away but seconds she looked at me and whispered back "y-yeah, Dick Adam is black mailing me... If I didn't shut down the hearing" she gulped and added "I don't want her to found out I've killed a lot of her people..." Turning away in shame I held his shoulder to comfort "hey... I know it's hard but sometimes truth speaks for itself, sure you didn't tell her cause you are afraid to get rejected, but I'm sure you will not regret it if he revealed it" she seem to get a little better at my words, I also hope that Charlie is alright about this.

Watching Adam flew up the table and Charlie's groaning, I grumbled as he sung the words "what up, baby~?" Looking up at him as he winked making me growl.

The Seraphim spoke "we're gathered here today to determine whether or not a soul in Hell, can be redeemed into heavenly realm by means of this 'Hazbin hotel', Princess Morningstar?" Sera told allowing Charlie to explain some evidence to support her case.

"Webster's dictionary defines redemption as-" before Charlie could speak the dick head interups "Objection, lame and unoriginal" rolling my eyes and sighed putting a hand on the table "sustained. no further dictionary references please" Charlie was flipping through her flashcards making Adam roll his eyes and crossing his arms and lazily lay them on the table "if you have actually evidence, then show it already." He glared at Charlie, her eyes fall on me and smiled "we have three patron already, (Name) is one of them but, is making incredible progress" Charlie defended and smiled, looking at Adam he raised his brow and asked "who?"

"Angel Dust" Charlie spoke "Oh yeah, The porn demon" Snickering lightly he added "he's totally worth being redeemed" he stuck his tongue out, I cannot with his actions so I stood up in defense "well then, if you know so much..." Taking a sigh and look up at him "what do you think it takes to get into heaven?" Putting my hands on my hips, I smirked seeing his face having a long ass pause but he snap back when Sera spoke "is everything okay Adam?" Adam scoffed and got a golden paper on his pockets and a feather pen "give me a fucking moment, okay?" then started writing, the paper went on my hands as I reads it out "Act selfless, don't steal, stick it to the man?" Looking up the paper I raised my brow "seriously?" My eyes glance more at the paper and read this in my mind...

It read: heyaa cutie let's meet after this bullshit that your blonde headed bitch dragged me in.

My eyes narrowed and ripped off the part of it and put it in my pocket, is he fucking horny in the court room right now?!, looking up at him I saw a shrug "uh, yeah? Sure got me here... Didn't it?" He seem to question himself and look up at Sera "right, Sera?" Sera thought and shrugged stating "he was the first human soul in heaven." She looked back at us as Charlie spoke.