12.2 | The Alternate

Another ending of the chapter 12 just for y'all...  Wink wink

"I have to disagree with you there... Radio is not dead..." His sclera became black then his pupils gone red "but it is ending this broadcast..." they soon disappeared in the shadows...

I lean my body weight on my guitar and smirk "bye, bitch..." I said with a laugh

~

Holding one egg boy as I watch the other got perished "s-stay away you bird!" I threatened and glared at the exterminator our faces covered in egg yolks he's the only on left...

The angel rose it's wrong but...

Got stopped by Angel dust's gun and shoot the it using his extra ones "you both alright?" Me and the egg boy nodded "yes thank you Angel we'll get somewhere safe...

Hugging the egg boy I flee away and enter the hotel going to the balcony with Pentious but suddenly an explosion came right for me and I quickly duck down as dust erupted around me and the egg. I coughed and got up making sure the egg boy is safe and head in the hotel to the balcony.

I put the pets on a safe place and also secured, my pupils look up at the grumbling ceiling then remembered "A-ALASTOR!" I quickly head to the balcony with Pentious to climb up the roof myself...

Upon my arrival the roof I saw Alastor disappearing while Adam laughed, "A-adam..." climbing up when Alastor was gone...

~

My eyes fall when someone calls my name, I squinted then my eyes widen... Y/N?!

Flying to her direction I help her up and hug her tight on my arms "oh... Bae why are you here?! It's dangerous!" Worrying I move her face around and body to see bruises or and scar, spotting a red on her arm grunting I flew down the floor of the roof and sat her down ripping the sleeve of her dress and wrap it around the scar the blood stopped "I'm not good at this patching up, be careful..." I gave her a kiss on the forehead before getting up opening my wing to blast these little cunts.

But my hand felt her gloved hand pulling me towards her "stay please..." She pleaded, I bite my lip I wanna kill these sinners... But seeing her in pain made me stay.

I pulled her into my arms "oh my Y/n..." Whispering to her ear she seem to relax a little, picking her up on my arms I place her on a more not open place before I fly away...

Flapping my wings I came to Lute and sighed rubbing my head, Looking at Lucifer's brat riding what seem to be a dragon I smirk "look who think their badass now..." Both me and Lute snickered and went to take care of Vaggie while I take care of this brat.

Watching them land not near Y/n making me sigh in relief. But when I saw that brat going for the two below I intervene "surprise bitch! HAHA!" bitch slapping her to the sign of their hotel making her electrocute on it making me roll my eyes and flew over to her.

"Risking your immortal life for sinners? That's some crazy shit..." Looking in disgust I handed infront of her laying weak body.

"Even for Lucifer's brat" I spat out and rolled my eyes, she looked up at me while I mockingly stare at her "these sinners are my family!" She slam a fist on the floor, I mockingly repeat her absurd line "do you even hear yourself?" I cross my arms.