11 | Extermination day

3rd Person's Pov

"Extermination day is here bitches" Adam spoke "where gonna go down and exterminate demon ass!" The ladies cheered at Adam's encouragement, Lute held a fist and grinned "destroy that ass."

"Prepare to slaughter every sinner in that shit hotel! And you all remember Vaggie!" He said mispronouncing her name as usual, he pointed out as the crowd of exorcist boo her that she was really hated cause she show signs of mercy...

"Rip Vaggie's mouth cut, out her ass!" Lute told as she made gestures Adam looked at her quite puzzle "did you... Just?" Adam decided to ignore that and just told "chill Lute... Fuck."

"Anyway! Who ever brings me Vaggie's head gets... I don't know a million heaven bucks how about that?" He questioned the crowed and they seem to agree on the condition without further explanation "hah! Yeah!" He grinned and shrugged "Ladies... Let's fuck shit up..." His hand extend the index and little fingers while holding the middle and ring fingers down with the thumb, making a rock and roll gesture.

He pointed at the portal and said in the most rock and roll voice as possible "ATTACK!!!" The Angels flew out the portal and saw the hotel...

Your Pov

Seeing the portal open from the sky my skin crawled and made my throat gulp, looking at the barriers and fences that was protecting the hotel made me not worry a tiny bit, looking at the animals I smiled cause I promise to keep them safe... Atleast I'm useful for once... Checking the device Pentious gave me I can see what's happening outside to be alerted.

Seeing the cannibals cut the Angels, My friends defending the hotel I pat KeeKee and Fat nuggets on my lap.

Alastor spawned a shield to black the Angel's from attacking, I smiled and put the device down and went to peek at the window that is barricaded by wood but there's a slight hole to see...

~

(THIS IS RANDOM I JUST LOVE THIS SCENE I CAN'T HELP TO PUT IT)

"The fuck?!" I muttered to myself raising a brow as Lute told "they appear to have some kind of shield sir!" I continue to stay put on the air and said in the most sarcastic way "oh! Really???" I mockingly put a hand on my cheeks looking shock "I didn't see this fucking shield Infront of me!" Rolling my eyes I yelled "you dumb bitch!, NO. SHIT!"

~

Adam's Pov

Narrowing my eyes I scoffed "I'm fucking over this." Raising my fist I use my light manipulation to remove the shield and smashed it, it faded my grin widen as I see these pathetic mortal sinners cackling I saw the one who seem to be worthy killing.

I flap my wings and landed on top of the hotel's word logo, my brow raised when he spoke in the most radio way as my wings slightly lowers.

"Adam... First man, next to die." He told my eyelids lowered in not an interested way "who the fuck are you?" I put my other hand on my hip, he introduced himself "Alastor! Quite a pleasure to be meeting you! Quite a pleasure..." He then stomp his staff down spawning god knows what... "I'm about to end your fucking life." He grinned.

"Nice voice" I bend my two fingers to indicate sarcasm and spawned my badass guitar "don't you know jazz it for PUSSIES!" Using my wings and weapon I charged at him avoiding and cutting these black figures approaching me.

He shook one finger of his, rasing my weapon I hit the spot where he was last but was surprise he isn't there turning around more black shits approach me but I handle them quite easily "you think you can keep on? No mortal soul is no match for me edge lord!" I stated as I stun my guitar cutting ever single black thing he spawns.

"You should now better than anyone what a soul can accomplish, when they take charge of their own fate..." My eyes didn't notice his shadow was moving making it hit me under the chin, I almost fall back but kept my balance "you think your tough shit, huh?" My eyes notice one little cunt tried to hit me, I avoided it from touching me and slice that disgusting creature off my sight.

"Tougher than you. Haha!" He claimed which annoyed me so much than it needs to be, I kept attacking this self explanatory red head who keeps dodging. Hearing all his offensive words I tried to came up with something but this little cunts surrounded me making me loose focus a little and kept messing up words, who does he think he is?!

I flew up so this little cunts wont come after me "shut up!" I yelled and grumbled suddenly a black tentacle wrap around my body then throws me on the signed, I groaned in pain that's it!

"I'm gonna wipe that shit eating grin off your face." I flew up and made my weapon larger then yelled "cause... RADIO IS FUCKING DEAD!" I swing my weapon as light cuts his staff, I grinned taking the opportunity to hit him causing him to fly back and hit the wall, seeing him struggle to got up makes it even better...

Suddenly a dark smoke appears Infront of me preparing to attack I stopped when I saw... (Name)? Did he teleport her?! What the fuck! She turned to me with a worried look before going to Alastor checking if he's okay, then... Hugged him this made my blood boil as he was grinning in delight "A-alastor are you alright? Come on..." I heard her say as she checked up on this red head...

"I have to disagree with you there... Radio is not dead..." His sclera became black then his pupils gone red hugging (Name) back "but it is ending this broadcast..." they soon disappeared in the shadows...

he was taking her with him! That ass lord!

my fist clench and turned away "I will destroy that red piece of shit."