PART 3:

To celebrate that we got this far in the story, I added an adorable picture of Branchifer on the top of this chapter.

You're welcome for making your day even better 😁 

It was now the day of the dance. All of the BroZone brothers were kinda freaking out. Clay was mad at Floyd and refused to speak with him no matter how much Floyd apologized and said he hadn't known Clay was going to ask him, he only asked so he could go with Branch and because he wanted to know Viva, he didn't like her at all, yet Clay still continued to do nothing except stare him down angrily, John had attempted to ask the girl out to the dance but had immediately abandoned the mission once he was standing face to face to her, and Branch still hadn't figured out how to tell Poppy that he was going to a quarter of the dance with Hazel. 

Only Bruce, who had gone back to Vacay Island to pick up Brandy and bring her back with him to the dance, was chilling and calm.

Also, Viva and Poppy. They were more excited than the word excited can even say. Which I guess isn't unusual for these girls, but still!

                                                  ~~~In Poppy's Pod~~~

"Well? How do I look?" Viva sashayed into the living room with her bright blue dress on. She gave a twirl and then looked at her sister expectantly.

"Oh my gosh, sis, you look fantastamazing!!!" Poppy squealed excitedly. "Clay is gonna die when they see you in that!"

"Clay?" Viva raised an eyebrow. "It's Floyd that's taking me to the dance."

Poppy just smirked and gave a shrug. "Okay, now it's time for my dress." She got out the box from her closet. "I just bought it yesterday, and I almost fainted when I saw it! And it was ten percent off too!!" 

Before she could take it out, though, she heard a knock at the door. Quickly, she stuffed the dress back in before Viva saw it and shoved the box into the closet.

"Come in!!" she sang innocently.

Branch peeped in. "Hiiiii," he greeted awkwardly. "Am I interrupting anything?"

"Nope!" Viva gave him a bright smile. "I was just off to go get some snacks in the kitchen! I'll be back! Do you guys want some?"

Branch and Poppy both shook their heads, and, with a wink in Poppy's direction, Viva skipped into the kitchen.

The couple turned to each other and looked even more awkward for a about half a minute. Branch scratched the back of his neck, and Poppy rocked from her heels to her toes, back and forth, back and forth.

"Uhm.." Branch slowly began. 

"Yes?" Poppy looked at him eagerly.

"I wanted to-- uhhh." He stopped. "The dance is tonight, right?"

She nodded. "Yup."

Silence.

"You are coming tonight, right?" she asked, alarmed.

"What? Oh, yes! Of course, I told you I would!" Branch quickly said.

Poppy gave a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank goodness. I thought for a second you were coming to tell me that you couldn't make it."

"I'm sure I will."

"You're sure you will?" Poppy gave him a confuzzled look.

"I mean, yes! Yes, I know I'm coming. Duh. Because I promised that I would...obviously. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?!" Branch gave a nervous chuckle.