Chapter 18

"Did we...?"

You trailed off. You couldn't believe it. There was a part of you that didn't want to believe it, but you couldn't deny the scenes in your head. You also prayed that Choso would enlighten you to the answer you wanted to hear.

Choso took a quick glance away from you while pulling something out of his pocket. He held out his hand, waiting for you to hold out yours. You did, and all he said was, "You might want to take this."

You looked at what he had placed in your hand. It was a small blue pill.

All you did was look at him with wide eyes, unable to form any words. He saw your expression and blushed a bit. "So, would you like to tell me what you remembered?" He asked.

"Did we -?!"

"Yes."

"You're -?!"

"I'm not lying, and yes, I'm serious."

"How -?!"

"I don't know what led up to it, but we won't figure it out unless you tell me what you remember." You sighed and covered your face after he had said that.

"Do you.. regret what we did?" He asked. You could hear the concern in his voice.

"It's not that I regret it. It's just that I can't believe that it happened."

"Well, it happened."

"Let me take this first. Could you please get me something to drink before we get into this conversation?" You asked.

He nodded and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Immediately, you dry swallowed the pill. There was no way that it happened. So many parts were missing, yet you both had a clear idea of what happened. You walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed, playing with the hem of the shirt you were wearing.

Choso walked back into the room with the bag of snacks and drinks he bought you last night. He sat down next to you, handing you the bag. "I had also put your clothes in the washer. I'm just letting you know."

'So, how did I end up in this shirt? Did he put it on me, or did he give it to me?' You thought to yourself. You grabbed a random drink from the bag and refreshed yourself to get rid of the alcohol taste in your mouth.

"So, what do you remember?" He asked.

You tensed up.

"I-I remember going to the bathroom, more than once.."

"Okay."

"But the second time I went to the bathroom, my underwear, socks, and shoes were off. Do you know what happened?"

Choso hummed before answering. "No, but that's strange."

You nodded, agreeing with him. "Anyway, I remember us sitting next to each other and.." You blushed more.

"What?"

"I remember sitting on your lap."

Choso nodded, fighting the urge to smile. "What else?"

"I remember your.. shirt being off while I was sitting on your lap."

"Okay." Choso turned the other way, biting the bottom of his lip lightly.

"Mahito, Naoya, and Sukuna were asleep."

Choso stayed quiet as he turned his gaze to the floor. His hair was covering his face, so you couldn't see that he was blushing just as much as you were.

"Then, I was on top of you while you were lying down. After that, I was lying down, and you were on top of me."

The pants that Choso was wearing were starting to become uncomfortable. Actually, he was already feeling uncomfortable when he remembered the events of last night. Not because he didn't like it, but the fact that once he remembered what happened, the bulge in his pants wouldn't go away and he did his best to hide it the whole time he was awake. Just hearing you talk about it was making him ache more than ever.