Iss War Ko Kya Naam Doon?(1)

Khushi Kumari Gupta was 10 years old when she moved to Lucknow from Delhi with her parents. Her father, Shashi Gupta was transferred to the Lucknow Branch of RR Fashion House. He works as a General Manager at RR Fashion House while her mother, Garima Gupta is a Developer in the same company. It has been a week since they shifted to Lucknow with their daughters, Khushi and Payal.

Payal is yet to come to Lucknow. She had to attend special summer art classes she had enrolled in. Madhumathi Sharma, her husband's widowed sister had stayed behind to look after Payal and they both would come in a few days once Payal completed her classes.

While Shashi and Garima are getting comfortable in the new city and the new office, Khushi has to join the school which she will soon, a week later.

Khushi although sad for not having her sister beside her, didn't dwell on it much knowing Payal would be here in a few days. And soon, with her little hazel eyes, she got fascinated by the beauty of Lucknow, especially the trees and plants planted everywhere.

Since Khushi had no one to look after her and Madhumathi is yet to arrive in Lucknow, Garima, and Shashi are taking their naughty daughter to the office every day, keeping an eye on her turn after turn.

When there is Khushi, there has to be joy, and there also have to be problems, a blast if one would say. So, despite Garima's strict warnings that she is not allowed to roam around, Khushi escapes from her mother's strict eyes who got busy with a surprise meeting.

Khushi Kumari Gupta walks around the office in her red color gown full of red roses, with one single ponytail on her head and two roses clipped on her hair. The office even though looked beautiful, little Khushi was bored by the scene where everyone was busy working. Therefore, her little feet adorned by red flowery shoes took her to the mesmerizing view of the green - Garden. The office has a garden full of plants and trees, flowers and fruits. Flowers attracted her and fruits awakened the sleeping mice in her stomach.

Her mouth watered, for, Khushi is known to be a big foodie. She saw a Mango on the tree.

She then saw a lady who was almost her age talking to someone and made her way towards her.

"Aunty. Aunty," she called out for the woman to notice her little form.

Ratna Mallik, who was talking to the employee she had known for long heard a little girl. She turned towards the kid, smiling at the cute kid adorned with a frock of roses, she asked pinching her cheeks lovingly, "What is it, Beta?"

"Aunty, who is the owner of that garden?" she pointed towards the garden that was visible from inside. Her parents and teachers taught her to ask permission from the owner if she had to puck their flowers or take something.

"Why, beta? Why do you want to know?" Ratna caressed Khushi's head.

"I want that Mango. Amma said I needed to ask permission from the owner if I wanted anything of them. That's why. Who's the owner, Aunty?" she looked up at the woman double of her height.

Ratna admired the little bouquet of roses and her cute words, smiling at her, she said, "I am the Owner, baby. You can take Mangoes. I give you my permission."

Ratna then saw a wide range of emotions in the little girl. Her eyes widened a little after which they screamed relief, and then pure joy and happiness. With a spring in her step, screaming a 'thank you' at her, she ran away to the Garden, before Ratna could say anything about how she would pluck the Mangoes.

Ratna sighed and was about to follow her dismissing the employee when an attendant came to her hindering her view, she had to attend to his queries and then attend to her husband who had called her in for a Board Meeting.