Iss War Ko Kya Naam Doon? (2)

Khushi eagerly waited to meet her sweet Aunty but Arnav and Ratna were not seen in the office for the next few days. She never asked the name of the woman who helped her fill her little tummy craving for the Mangoes. Neither Garima told her any details. Khushi was disappointed and relieved at the same time. Disappointed because she couldn't see the sweet Aunty who gave her the Mangoes. She'd ask her name the next she met her, she was determined. And Relieved because she didn't get to face the Lord Governor in the name of Arnav.

Despite all this, Khushi, however, continued her mischief in the office with her father and mother's colleagues.

Two days passed in a jiffy.

A 13-year-old Payal had come to Lucknow with their Buaji and their school had started even.

Garima and Shashi sighed in relief knowing they would be free of their younger daughter's pranks on their colleagues although the said colleagues were so much in love with the little cutie-pie that they volunteered to get pranked by the little devil.

That's the charm of Khushi Kumari Gupta in RR Fashion House, she won the hearts of many in the company.

St. Mary School,

It's the first day for Khushi in the school. She was in her school uniform and two little ponytails adorned with ribbons and a small school bag on her back containing new books. She had joined in the sixth standard and Payal had joined in the ninth standard. While Payal was nervous about the new school and environment and a little worried about how she could mingle, Khushi was super excited about her new school, new environment, and new friends she would be making soon.

Khushi Kumari Gupta, her eyes sparkling with determination, reassures her sister, "Jiji, I am there, na. You just go, attend your classes, make friends, and if anyone dares to make you feel sad, just call me, okay?" She puffs up her chest in pride, "I will take care of them. Nobody can rag Khushi Kumari Gupta's sister and get away with it." Payal, her elder sister, rolls her eyes at Khushi's declaration, a small chuckle escaping her lips, her nervousness now lessened by her little sister's words.

True to her words, Khushi was always there for Payal, even in the previous school, if anyone dared to make Payal cry, Khushi played such pranks on them that the principal would have no choice but to call Khushi's parents to the school and complain. Such was one incident too where a few bullied Payal and Khushi pranked on them.

Shashi and Garima were called to complain about her. However, those complaints were thrown aside when Khushi used to fight and tell the truth about how Payal was bullied by the victim players.

The people bullying Payal were warned and punished with a complaint sent to their parents.

From then on, Khushi got the name 'Rebel' in the school, and no one dared to bully Payal again.

"Okay, come on. I'll go to my class now and you go to yours, okay?" Payal caressed her little sister's arms. They were already informed where their classes were located by a teacher.

"Bye Bye, Jiji. We will meet in the break," Khushi jumped in her sister's arms, making the books in her bag jump too.

Before Payal could hug her back, she was her little sister already running towards her class. Payal released a breath muttering under her breath, "Iska kuch nahi ho sakta."

(she will never change)

She soon made her to the class which was a just few feet away.

Lunch Break,

Khushi with her sister, Payal, and a couple of her new friends found a place to sit and eat their lunch. They found sitting in the class and eating the lunch boring, so Khushi with her friends dragged Payal too since she didn't make any friends.