9

*huff*

*huff*

"You're Way too good for someone who's inexperienced." Taehyung laughed softly. His then black hair strands stuck to his forehead. Drops of sweat trickled down his face. And by the time they'd reach his neck, Jungkook found a drop of his own sweat drop on Taehyung's chest.

"Fuck." Jungkook shuddered when the warmth increased around his member. With hooded eyes, he looked down at Taehyung whose back was arched in a beautiful curve. "There!" Taehyung moaned in his ear, arms looped around Jungkook's neck.

Giving Taehyung a minute, Jungkook's quick to rebound back. This time, he proceeds in one direction in particular. And immediately, the corner of his lips tuck up when he observed Taehyung's eyes roll back.

As if in some spell, Jungkook found himself raising his hand. With his fingers, he felt Taehyung's body. From his hips to his chest. After gliding them over Taehyung's prominent collar bones, he then reached his neck.

His neck was pretty. And that pearl necklace around it made it prettier. He wiped a trail of sweat that was on his way down his jaw, before wrapping his neck with all his fingers.

"Taehyung." He spelled out; breathless. His finger applied light pressure on his neck, and he chuckled hearing Taehyung choke on a moan.

"Say my name."

"H-huh?"

"Moan my name," He thrusted. "Taehyung."

"Fuck." Taehyung cursed, eyes squinted when Jungkook did a deeper thrust. "Jungkook-ah~" And he moaned, almost in a whisper from how he was so short of breath.

"Jungkook."

"Jungkook!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"What?" Jungkook turned to face Hoseok who looked at him with an annoyed look.

"You're not listening to me! What are you so lost about?"

"Nothing Hobi." He sighed. "Was just thinking about the finals. They're like 10 days away now. Scary."

"Holy shit." Hobi nods. The two continue to walk in the corridor in silence for a while after that. "We're gonna graduate high school." Hobi looks down at the realisation.

". . .Or will we-"

"Fucking don't jinx it you poop."

Their classes had just gotten over, and now they were on their way home. Jin and Yoongi had decided to stay back to study together at the library, while Namjoon stayed back to clear some doubts from his English literature lesson.

As they reach nearer to the exit, Jungkook looks around.

"Bro?"

"Hm?"

"I realised I forgot my labcoat." Jungkook speaks, giving a sheepish smile to Hoseok. With a shake of head and after Judging Jungkook, Hobi waves his hand in dismissal, allowing Jungkook to jog his way back.

Even when it was February, the sun was out today. The flowers in the flowerpots kept in the school garden shined under the warm rays, but the shimmer was no match to the way the sunlight made Taehyung's tan skin glamour who, once again, was sitting on the rooftop of the office building.

Unlike four months ago, when Jungkook would've only admired this sight from far away, today he gathered the courage to actually confront the person

All while he stepped upstairs, nearing the window and hopping over it, he thought of what to talk about. But then he realises how often they've been talking recently, and how it shouldn't matter if he had a reason to go to him or not.

"Hey."

"You haven't gone home yet?"

Taehyung asks as he switches off his phone. When he turns around to face Jungkook, his eyes squint due to the sunlight, making Jungkook hurry and take a seat beside Taehyung so the sun wouldn't trouble his eyes for too long.

"I was just leaving."

"Mhm"

"What're you doing here?"

"Enjoying the sun. . ." Taehyung looks down. "Your hair has grown alot."

"Ah," On instinct, Jungkook touches his hair. "I haven't got time to get a cut in so long. I'll get it today if you don't-"

"They suit you."

". . . "

For a while after that, they don't speak anything

For a while after that, they don't speak anything. It wasn't an uncomfortable atmosphere, Jungkook takes Taehyung laying his head on Jungkook's shoulder as a proof to say that. But it wasn't anything as comfortable either, his adrenaline rush was a proof for that.

He does get an urge to extend the conversation. Maybe ask him about his plans for college. What he'll be doing after college. If he'll be leaving Seoul. If he'll start dating people.

And If, if he'll continue being his friend.

But he buries that urge six feet down, just letting himself be used as a head rest. 10-15 minutes into it, Taehyung suggests to go inside. Jungkook's first to hop over the window, immediately offering his hand for Taehyung who accidentally holds his forearm instead.

The classroom they now stood in was a vacant one. The benches were either broken or kept upside down, indicating how it's just a spare. Expecting Taehyung to walk along, Jungkook heads to the exit. But when Taehyung doesn't, he turns around.

"Do you wanna continue being friends after we graduate, Jungkook?"

". . ."

"You don't, don't you?"

Seeing Taehyung's expression morph into anything other than a plain one always mesmerized Jungkook. Be it a smile, anger, or flirty. Even the one he creates now, that hurtful smile. He's still left mesmerized.

"You never forgot what happened that night, didn't you?"

Even when Taehyung laughed (that felt more like a scoff) it leaves Jungkook hypnotized. But he doesn't show it, keeping his look of innocence still on his face.

"I know you were never drunk." Taehyung sighs, stepping closer to Jungkook. "And I know you never meant any of that friend crush bullshit."

"Tae—"

"Face it Jungkook." Taehyung stops right in front of him. Hands at the back. His eyes do that same move of first looking in his left eye, then to his right. To his lips, and then back to his eyes. "We can never be friends. You can drop the act."

"What else could I have done?" Jungkook says that more to himself, since Taehyung was already out of his hearing range. "I wanted your attention, but you were so out of my league. I had to change my game."

With that, Taehyung was long gone.