Scrambled Eggs

We open with a shot of KeeKee asleep on the sofa, with Charlie, Vaggie and Razzle and Dazzle putting up a banner that reads ''Happy first week, Sir Pentious!''. (Y/N) stands from below as she tilts her head to the side.

"That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!" Charlie squeals.

"Um...Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago." Vaggie reinformed Charlie.

"Well, we haven't seen him try to pull any of that here." (Y/N) crossed her arms, touching her face for a minute before having a questionable expression on her face, 'Why the hell am I touching my face again?'

Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a new machine that his Egg Boiz are sitting on.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie exclaims.

"HOLY SHIT! THAT IS SO FUCKING COOL!" (Y/N) squealed.

"(Y/N)...How did you feel Sir Pentious?" Charlie asked.

"Oh...When I met Alastor before I met you and Vaggie...Alastor and I were hanging out until Sir Pentious came around and while Alastor and Pentious were fighting...well...he talked to me!" (Y/N) nodded.

"Oh! But...Seriously, what is that?" Charlie asked Pentious.

"Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents." Pentious smiled and then saw (Y/N), "HI BABY SNAKE!!! [👋😊]"

"Hi Pentious." (Y/N) smiled back.

Charlie sighed, "What? Why?"

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me or take my baby snake away, but when? How? I must be prepared!" Pentious smiled widely, "Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here."

Odette and Clara come in, wheeling in boxes of weapons. Pentious runs over to them. Clara waves to (Y/N) as (Y/N) waved back. She met these two while in a meeting for Overlords, Alastor brought her.

Odette holds out a clipboard, "Sign, please."

Sir Pentious signs the clipboard while Clara wheels in the boxes.

Odette nodded, "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase."

Odette and Clara walk out of the lobby as Sir Pentious takes the crate full of parts and weapons for his machine. As he slithers back, Vaggie realizes who he is buying from.

"Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?" Vaggie exclaimed.

"Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell." Pentious explains.

"Okay, well that stops right now." Vaggie takes Pentious's boxes away.