The Show Must Go On

The episode opens in Vox's surveillance room, as overlapping videos from various cameras stationed around the Hazbin Hotel play on the screens stationed around him. Vox himself is sitting in his office chair, watching them all while drinking from his mug.

"No fucking way! They're going to fight? Oh, my god. Hahahaha! Oh, looks like your little hotel didn't work out so well." watches a screen with Alastor on it, which glitches slightly, "Oh, Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get FUCKED! Ahahahaha!" Vox sees (Y/N), "Ohh! My Wife is back!" Vox smirked, "Guess I'll call her after the..." Vox paused as he saw (Y/N) wearing her glasses and holding the book as he slowly got nervous, "S...Shit..."

Vox gets nervous quickly as the camera pans away from his chair and screens.

[Deal With Vox: Until (Y/N) finds her glasses (Which Vox stole and gave to Val) and her book (which heaven had), (Y/N) will have to marry Vox for protection in Hell from any overlords or angels in heaven. Angel Dust will be protected as well.]

__________________________________________________________

The scene changes to show the cannibals all gathered outside the hotel, practicing with their weapons. As Charlie watches them all from the hotel's entrance, Vaggie comes up to her.

Charlie sighs, "Oh, I wish my mom were here to see this."

Vaggie smiled softly, "The cannibals seem ready to fight. Are we?" Vaggie asked.

Sir Pentious bursts out of the hotel's doors, wearing a Victorian-style British army uniform and looking proud of himself, (Y/N) helping Pentious with a few badge placements.

Sir Pentious smirked, "Fear not, damsels. I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!" Pentious smiled at (Y/N), "Thank you, Baby Snake!!"

(Y/N)'s moon tattoo glowed brightly as she smiled sadly, "Of...Of course, Pentious..."

Pentious seemed confused as to why his baby snake was sad so he pulled out a small gift, handing it to her. (Y/N) looked at him confused, Pentious smiled.

"I made it for you...Once we win, open it!" Pentious smiled brightly as (Y/N) smiled back but sadder.

"What in the hell are you supposed to be?" Vaggie asked Pentious.

Sir Pentious salutes, "General Pentious, reporting for duty. I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all!"

Charlie smiled, "Thank you, Pen."

Niffty, running around the hotel's entrance, now runs up to Pentious and (Y/N) as she climbs up on Niffty's shoulder.

"What can I do to help?" Niffty asked.

"I'm glad, you asked, soldier. The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall! Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault." Pentious smirked.