Hello Rosie

A/N: Before this episode begins...To let everyone know that the episode won't start from the original point but the night that both parties came back to the hotel & notice that (Y/N) is gone.

This is a heads up! ^^

***

Angel, Niffty, Pentious and Husk entered the hotel after a long night at the club to see Vaggie and Charlie in the lodge, Charlie crying as Vaggie hugged her crying girlfriend.

"Charlie...it's not your fault..." Vaggie states, "It's that bastard Adam's fault...he fucking tricked us..." Vaggie clenched her first as she looked down.

"...I...I just wish...I could of...o...of..." Charlie chokes on her words.

Angel looked at the two as he quickly looked around for (Y/N), not noticing her. He finally decided to step forward and ask about it.

"Where the hell is she?" Angel asked, his voice deep and harsh.

Charlie and Vaggie both looked up at Angel. Charlie was silent but Vaggie spoke honestly.

"Damn, that fucker, tricked (Y/N)..." Vaggie looked away, "...She's trapped in heaven with no way down..."

"I...I already told my Dad...he's trying his best..." Charlie finally spoke up.

Angel froze in place, dropping to his knees. His baby sister was trapped in heaven and yet he could do nothing except listen to what Vaggie said. He was useless. Husk felt the same, he admitted to himself and even Angel that he loved (Y/N), yet he couldn't save her even if he really wanted to. Pentious was the worst, he went into a slow state of depression but in a dramatic way.

"You better have a fucking plan to get her back." Angel said coldly as he walked off.

Charlie sighed and got up, walking off. Vaggie quickly stopped her.

"Charlie wait...I..." Vaggie was interrupted by Charlie.

"Vaggie...I...really want to be alone right now." Charlie spoke as she walked off, leaving Vaggie standing there alone.

The other three walked off, Niffty seemed more quiet than normal too. Alastor appeared with his typical smile.

"What have you all been up to?" Alastor took a sip of his tea as she froze, sensing something, "...Where is my doe?"

Vaggie took a deep breath, "Up in heaven...she's fucking stuck there by Adam.." Vaggie walked off.

Alastor's eye twitched as he teleported away. That night was the quietest that the hotel had ever been.

[The Author is proud of this self-written scene! ^^]