part:3

It's evening and yn is scared as jungkook first time talk with her and it's gave her different sensation it's was more scary as she thought,it's her first day of work and she met jungkook.

Jungkook is sitting in bar then a stripper came and started touching his chest she was about to kiss him but he threw her on floor and shout dangerously ....

"How dare you cheap slut touching me do you think my standards are this low "

Jungkook said throwing wine of glass on floor  some guard came and get away from him.

Taehyung : jungkook clam down let's continue our meeting.

Every person who watched this scene, can easily get idea about his anger and cold personality.

They did meeting and came back it's midnight mansion is all silent only his foot steps sound can be heard.

Jungkook is taking bath then suddenly he remember about that slut he came out after taking shower and called his guard

"Kill that bitch "saying this he cut call.

Jungkook is mafia and dealing with these types of stuff is his part of life but he never let down his standard that he have to used bar girls or stippers. He never touch any woman for satisfying himself.

Yn is sleeping but suddenly she got nightmare that her mother is loosing her life and asking to meet her yn opened her eyes and saw herself in her maid's room. She wiped her sweat and drank water.

Yn pov: I wil.l g..o to check on ..mo..m tom..orrow .

Yn again slept struggling with her unwanted thoughts. It's early she got up then jungkook 's words roam in her mind that he told her to not to wake up early and only work for him.

Yn took shower and looking at time as still one hours is left for jungkook to wake up.

Yn took her phone started looking at her photos which reminds her mother and their previous moments her tears started to fell and her heart is also filled with grief .

Yn did't notice notice time as she is lost in her past memories then she heard some noises and saw maids are cleaning.

Yn asked one maid and she tell her the way of jungkook room.

It's unlocked and yn entered in without knocking and Shriver run to her spine as all is dark only one dim light is on she gluped and saw jungkook is sleeping on his king sized bed yn cleaned every room of this mension but this is the biggest one he has.

Yn went closer to him and saw he is sleeping shirtless he has build up body which can be seen just looking at him back.

Yn don't know how to wake him up should she shake his shoulder little but what if he didn't like being touched by maid . After struggling she called his him" ma..ster pl ..ea..se wa..ke u..p" her throat got dried because of fear.

Jungkook did't Wale up she called him many times at last yn decided to wake him by touching his shoulders.she shaked her shoulder little and he groned as her cold hands touch his warm body.

" Ma..ster pl...ea..se w..ake u..p"

Yn again said and this time jungkook opened his eyes and took his gun as his sleep got disturbed he pointed it towards yn and she started shirinvg.

Jungkook look at her and his eyes soften looking at his ”claming pill" he put his gun down then yn spoke" ma..ster a..m so..rry  ac..tually..y yes.terdy you
Tol..d me to w..ake yo..u u..p"

Jungkook observed how her hands body is shrivering and she is looking down crying he get up and wore his shirt saying" good I like those who respect time" he said in deep voice.

Yn was shocked that few seconds ago he was about to shoot her and now prasing her . jungkook went to washroom and took shower but yn is all standing there .

He came out after sometime only having  towel around his waist he look at yn and he started wearing his clothes which she choose for him he wear them without saying anything but then he call her

" Come and make my tie" he said Looking at her .

Yn heart started beating so fast as she don't know how to tie and if he get to know about it he will definitely fire her and she needs this job.

Jungkook is staring in her soul and he bent a little as his body is towering over her she is till her shoulder.

" What happened do it fast I don't have whole day"

He said maintaing his cold self .

Yn took tie and look at him his is looking at her so she look down and spoke in tears " so..rry ma..ster I d..ont kn..ow how.." before she completed her words jungkook move his hand towards her and  she closed her eyes thinking he is going to slap her but he said something which she never expect

" Give me tie and look at me how am doing it I wouldn't tell twice "

Yn wiped her tears with her little hands and jungkook told her how to do tie

" Did you get it" he asked looking at her and she nodded saying "y..es"

" Prepare my breakfast and am coming in fifteen minutes "

Yn bowed and left.

Jungkook pov: why my inner beast feel so clam when she is with me I feel like my soul is getting satisfaction just looking at her. Why her existence made me crazy that I forget about everything and her tears stab my heart .

Jungkook is thinking all and somehow his heart is telling him that he got his"
Insane love"

Yn prepared his breakfast and jungkook came down he started eating and she has magic in her hands that made jungkook to speak further " I eat lunch at 2:pm and come to my office with it told driver to drop you"

Saying this he got up left last time looking at yn .

Head maid : you are lucky and first sevent who is going at his work place.

Yn heart started beating fast that why he only  choose her what if he scold her infront of all his staff and did't let her meet her mother.

Jungkook is working but suddenly yn face came infront of his eyes and he took his laptop playing cctv footage as his house is surrounded by it . He saw yn is cutting vegetables all alone and thinking something suddenly his move forward as he saw yn cut her finger by thinking something.

Jungkook pov: why her face is so sad and she looks like lost person and I need to know it .

Saying this he closed his laptop.

_________________