part:20

Hearing jungkook words yn fear again give her shriver to spine .she stay silent but jungkook is smirking on the other side as he is watching her facial expressions through cctv.

" So you wouldn't speaker huh
He said chucking

" S..he is no.t your mother in l.aw pl .ease do..nt both..er u..s anymore..re "
Yn said bravely but still there is a fear in her voice .she is holding her phone tightly.

" Who said she is not my mother the things and the person related to you they are also mine"

Jungkook said in deep voice like he is awaring her about her future that he is the one who has right on her .

" N .o y..ou don't.. ha..ve an..y relation with..us "saying this yn cut the call and wiped her tears .

Jungkook pov: my birdy wants to fly but my beast wouldn't let her I will cage her till my last breath and make her mine .

The day passed yn forget jungkook's words as she is now worry for her mother tomorrow is her last day in hospital and yn has to prepare everything beforehead . It's evening and yn already prepared dinner she is really professional towards her work .

Yn pov: just few more hours then I will leave this mension and live with my mother .I will start my new life please God help me to manage everything.

But she don't know know God is also  not her side

Jungkook came from office he looked tired other maid gave him water saw yn is arranging playes he is drinking water but his gaze is on yn .yn look at him and he smirked she look down and went in kitchen .

Mrs jeon : son go fresh up then have dinner with us .

Jungkook nodded standing up " send yn in my room "

Mrs jeon look at maid and she nodded she don't have any idea about jungkook's intention for her yn is just his personal maid.

The maid informed yn and yn heart started to beat fast how can she forget she dare to argue with devil and now he is asking for her in his den.

Yn nodded and made her heart strong she knocked and enter in her breath hitched jungkook is only in pants and looking at door with dark eyes .

Yn stood there

" Why are you scared now  come here "

Yn shook her head

" YN COME HERE BEFORE I PUNISH YOU FOR YOUR DISOBEDIENCE "

yn got goosebumps as jungkook is called her name "

She went to him jungkook gripped her arm and pull her on his lap saying " i don't like to repeat myself you know that"

Yn nodded with teary eyes

Jungkook put his hand on her thighs and parted her legs

"N..oo st..op "

" Shh it's nothing I would eat you "

Yn fisted her palms then he whipser"but I am also not saint if I want I can tore your this cute dress and calm my beast but I believe in satisfaction more than hurry"

He licked her earlobe and carresed her clothed  part . Yn try to get up but jungkook pinched her thighs

" Don't make me to punish harder"

Yn stopped her movements and jungkook rub her part whispering"  Kiss me"

He made her turn and put her both legs around his waist " kiss me buttercup before I  start to devour your every inch"

Yn shook her head " i ...h..ate y..ou y..ou are n..ot hum..an I..h..aa

Before she complete her sentence jungkook held her nape and both of them noses are touching " your hate is nothing infront of my possession"

Yn try to push him

" Its ok I know you love it when I kiss you " jungkook said pulling the strap from her shoulder yn immediately held her hand saying " i wi.ll ki..ss you pl .ease do..nt tou..ch me "

Jungkook smirked wiping her tears " kiss me love "

Yn closed her eyes tightly and her lips touch his cheeks and she immediately backed away jungkook chucked " am not child that you peck my cheeks do I need to give you demo again"

He said licking his lips yn look at him and jungkook pressed his lips on her he is kissing biting eating her lips like it's some kind of dessert jungkook try to enter his tongue in her mouth but she closed it tightly he squzzed her ass tightly and she moaned jungkook smirked in kiss and devour her mouth yn is getting out of breath and his saliva is in her mouth she feels like vomitting.

Jungkook did't stop then yn dig her nails in his shoulders and he look at her he did't realise she was asking him to stop . Jungkook patted her back " shhh take a deep breath "

He got up and made her drink water yn is still breathing heavy jungkook hug her and rub her back gently after sometime she becomes normal and he cup her cheeks

" Go make table am coming"

Yn went away from there and jungkook took shower.

Jeons are sitting and almost finished dinner then yn spoke getting jungkook's attention
" M..am I wa..nt to quit. "

Her heart beat fasten as jungkook put the soon down with loud noise

" Why yn is everything ok? Mrs jeon ask

" Acc..tually ma.m as my mother I..s now fi..ne so we a...re planning to li..ve cha..nge the pl..ace and sh..e do..nt to i wo..rk he..re "yn said looking down.

" It's ok yn don't worry just inform me before leaving "

" W..e a..re mo..vin. g ou..t tomorrow.."
Yn said but regret as jungkook threw the plate away and yell

"YOU FUCKING NOT GOING ANYWHERE "

Yn flinched and about to spoke but jungkook next action made her breath hitched he grabbed her by her neck and pinned her near wall

" DIDN'T I MADE MYSELF CLEAR THAT YOU WOULDN'T GO "

JUNGKOOK LEAVE HER... Mrs jeon said and he left her yn rub her throat Mrs jeon came in front of him asking

" Are you mad jungkook I have been noticing you since you met isebul why are you letting out your anger on innocent people she have nothing to do with you"

Jungkook look at mother and father  " SHE IS ALL MY BUSINESS AND I WOULDN'T LET HER GO

Mrs jeon is still thinking jungkook just want yn to be his care taker

" jungkook I will other one son let her go"

jungkook look at yn " I ONLY WANT HER"

SHE IS NOT YOUR PROPERTY JUNGKOOK " mr jeon yelled then jungkook yelled back

"THEN I WILL MAKE HER"
........................................

Next chapter after 100 votes please vote