part:18

As his father yell jungkook immediately got up yn flinched because of sudden environment Mrs jeon look at yn saying "

YOU CAN GO YN" she nodded in fear and left from there.

Isebul is looking at jungkook he gave her deadly look and spoke in deep voice " I WOULDN'T MARRY WITH HER "

his father stood up " WHAT WRONG WITH HER SHE IS RICH HAVING STATUS, BEAUTIFUL WHAT ELSE YOU WANT

" Honey please calm down let him explain " Mrs jeon said . jungkook look at his mom " and  I WOULDN'T ACCEPT HER AS MY WIFE NEITHER TODAY NOR TOMORROW"saying this he left from there .

Mrs jeon " give him time I will talk with him isebul will definitely be my daughter in law " she said looking at her.

Isebul smirked and nodded innocently Mrs jeon tell the driver to drop her home.

It's night yn is relief as she is now safe in this house even she is same roof as jungkook but his parents are here so he wouldn't be able to do anything.her thought break as her room door click and opened wide yn eyes widened she remembered she locked it but the person is having spare key in his hand .

Jungkook entered in and locked the room yn step back jungkook smirk and pull her closer by her waist " AREN'T YOU LOOKING HAPPY AFTER HEARING MY MARRIAGE NEWS"

yn eyes widened and she tried to push him jungkook pull her more closer " l...ea..ve m..e pl..ease " .

" WHY" he said smirking

" L..ea..ve m..e o..r i wi.ll ca.ll ma.m "

Jungkook loosen his grip and held her jaws saying dangerously " SO MY BUTTERCUP GOT HER TONGUE AND TRYING TO SCARE ME USING MY OWN MOTHER NAME "

Yn hissed in pain jungkook rub her lower lip but yn shut her lips tightly he got angry and push her on bed and immediately hover above her " i like the view when you beg laying beneath me "

Yn was about to scream but he was fast enough jungkook put hands on her mouth and bite her neck whispering

" Scram when I will be inside you"

Yn felt disgusting hearing him then her phone started to ring and jungkook take out from her pocket and put it on speaker still yn is under him

" Mam we are from hospital and the good news is Mrs Lee is out of coma just subconscious for hours"

yn eyes sparkled and jungkook cut the call he look at yn how happy she is he removed his hand and yn started to cry in happiness jungkook stood up yn is still lying he gave her water and yn drink it in half saying

" A.mm so ha.ppy no..w " jungkook patted her back yn stood up and about to leave but jungkook stopped her asking

"Don't you dare to go alone at this time "

Yn try to free herself but jungkook pinned her " I know what you little brain is thinking that after this you will be escape from me "

Yn look at him and jungkook  lick her neck whispering" i will drag you from hell if you  will even hide there"

Yn push him harder saying " I WILL TELL EVERYTHING TO MR AND MRS JEON"

jungkook laughed and patted her head "  do you think they can stop me ?

Yn eyes widened jungkook sat on her bed and cross his legs like king " came here "

Yn did jungkook parted his legs and made her sat between his legs yn back is touching his chest Jungkook carresed her hairs and sniff them

" Why you smell so good "

Yn was about to get up but he hug her from back " I love the way how you get nervous around me and when I touch you " he carresed her arms

" Tomorrow I will send driver with you at hospital"

Yn nodded " i wi..ll sta.y with m..y mother"

Jungkook grip tighten " WHO SAID IT" he asked in deep voice yn Shriver

" H..ow m..y mo..ther wi.ll li..ve alo..ne" yn said with teary eyes as her mother is only her family and she is out of coma but for yn it's like she is separated from her mother from centuries and now she wants to hug her and cry her heart out .

"BRING HER HERE TOO I WILL GIVE HER SEPARATE ROOM"

yn shook her head but jungkook look at her yn nodded just to ignore more arguments.

Jungkook smirked and stood up . Yn set her clothes he smiled saying" DON'T WORRY AM ALL YOURS "

yn look at him and he smirked yn look down " PLEASE LE..AVE NO..W I WA..NT TO SL..EEP"

jungkook bend down whispering" why is my presence is making you sleepless "

Yn did't say anything jungkook kiss her forehead and left .

Yn locked at door and took shower she is happy as her mother is back now they will get free from this all .

" I HOPE MASTER WILL MARRY ISEBUL MAM" yn thought and put happy smile on her face after a long time yn is smiling and feeling relief and relax .

BUT DESTINY HAS SOMETHING ELSE FOR THEM.