VII ➺ hazbin : sona !! ᡣ𐭩

...idk why but every single fandom i get into i HAVE to draw my character for it.. 😮‍💨

anyways, here's my girl 😞🫴

alright, if you read my other books you probably already know i already have a different oc named lain, but it's spelt like lane instead, I JUST REALLY LIKE THE NAME SO IM REUSING IT 😞😞 also idk why i gave her the same head pose in each drawing ...

alright, if you read my other books you probably already know i already have a different oc named lain, but it's spelt like lane instead, I JUST REALLY LIKE THE NAME SO IM REUSING IT 😞😞 also idk why i gave her the same head pose in each drawing i didn't even realize till looking at it just now 🤨, she's tilting her head in each one that was not on purpose yall 😭.

anyways, here's her info 😘

name : lain mirage.
age of death : 23
cause of death : drowning
sin : envy. she never meant for her envious feelings towards others to affect her so much. she didn't have a good life and always heavily envied others who she saw was having a good time, it affected her so much so that she'd get upset and feel extremely hurt when she saw something as simple as a laughing child. though she never snapped out at someone, she did make other mistakes that landed her in hell.

explanation of the design : the strange droopy part at the bottom of her eye is supposed to represent a falling tear, because she spent so much time crying over things she would never be able to have because of her negative life situations. and the fangs represent the tear drops that fall down her face when she cries.
her pale-ish green skin was the color of her body when she died and was found, washed ashore.
her bone-like (?) wings represent that even though she seems to have a certain ability, it's all a lie, because she can't fly with those wings, they are useless. it represents how-when she was alive- she couldn't get better even though it seemed like she could. (she cant fly even though it seems like she can- get it? 🫨)
and her outfit is just something cute i liked 😭 i went through like 14 different outfit choices and ended up with that 🤷‍♀️.

also her last name 'mirage' represents the fact that when she was alive, her appearance gave an illusion that she was a nice, well put together, young lady. but in reality she was poor, struggling, insecure, etc.
she's doing a lot better in hell however because she finds it hard being envious of demons who are literally sinners, and who have done way worse then her.

it's sad to say her life is better as a demon, sucks to suck 😛 !!

hope y'all like her 😘.