XV ➺ vote on updates! 🗒️ ᡣ𐭩 (PLS VOTE!)

PLS VOTE I BEG I NEED HELP WITH IDEAS 😭.... anyways 😞
.
.
[ basically vote on which ones you'd like to see in scenarios. i wanna do things people are interested in so that's why i'm doing this chapter and i'll just be listing random things! ]

would you be interested in any of these scenarios?:

• they get jealous (on a scale of 1-10 how much do they get jealous, and who makes them the most jealous?)

• you fall asleep on them (how they react? how do they act afterwards?)

• they meet your ex (how do they react?)

• they kiss you (i know i already did a chapter where you WIPE away the kiss but this one will be different 😭)

• where they like to kiss you (kind of an addition to the one above, but if i get lazy i'm might separate the parts 😓)

• opposite personality (i'm not too sure on this one but basically you have the exact opposite personality and how do they treat you for it? + how do they react when meeting/dealing their polar?)

• ideal dates (what's their idea of a date?)

• their love language (ik i kinda already discussed this in what it's like dating them but i'll add more detaillll)

• how they defend/protect you (how are they gonna help you out in a tough situation?)

• they cheat on you (...angst 😱 but how do they react + you react when finding out, and who is it with?)

• you're upset at them (why are you mad? how do they deal with it?)

• you lose feelings? (the '?' is important because basically it's where they feel as if you are losing feelings, (YOU ARENT) and how do they treat these feelings? and once they figure out it was just dumb thoughts & assumptions how do they react?)

• you ignore them (whether it's accidentally or on purpose, how do they react? are they pissed, upset, dumbfounded?)

what do you guys wanna see most? either vote under the one you want to come soonest OR comment under this paragraph to say what you want or even give me your own scenario ideas if you want to, i'd be interested in reading it! 💕

xoxo, 😘
          this is to give me motivation to write more, so please vote 🗳️ I BEGGGG 😭 if you guys want more updates i think this'll be both of our easiest ways to figure it out. 🫠🫠