twenty eight

women>men

em😘
guys
where are you

wifey😍💕
just getting of the train
u ok? u seem a bit down
lately

em😘
yeh i'm fine
just sad abt leaving
my friends

ferret😐
and your bf

matt✨
yeh wheres all the
talk abt this oliver

em😘
yeh...
abt that

wifey😍💕
U BROKE UP?

ferret😐
what did he do?

em😘
*3 screenshots*

ferret😐
buy me a plane ticket

theo🤍
yh buy one more

wifey😍💕
EM WHERE R U
LET ME HUG U

em😘
by the end of the train

Pansy ran up to me, chucking her bag down on the floor and bringing me into a hug

Pansy ran up to me, chucking her bag down on the floor and bringing me into a hug. My head fell onto her shoulder as I tired to keep my tears in.

'It's ok Em. He wasn't even that good looking.' She said, rubbing her hand down my back.

a/n: he was 😔😔 stop i love louis partridge ok

I let out a small laugh before letting go and being pulled into another hug.

I smiled at the familiar arms of my brother being wrapped around me. 'As I said, buy me a plane ticket and i'll beat his ass.'

I laughed as I let go of Draco. 'Where are the others?'

'They're getting our stuff.' Draco said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

✧ ✧ ✧

'Ems.' Mattheo yelled, Blaise and Theo were walking behind him. He ran over to us and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

'Hey Mattheo.' I say, smiling up at him.

'Mattheo, you're going to suffocate her.' Blaise said from behind Mattheo.

'He always does.' I say, going over to hug Blaise.

'Hey Blaise, I think I left something on the train. Come help me find it?' Mattheo said. He then turned to Draco. 'Draco come with us.'

I watched suspiciously as the three boys walked away in the crowd. I turned to Pansy and Theo, raising my eyebrow. Theo had the same confused look while Pansy had a grin on her face.

'I have to go find my parents but we can meet up soon. Bye guys.' She said, disappearing in the crowd.

I looked up at Theo after a moment. He was already looking at me and I could tell my face was getting red.

'You ok, Emmy?' Theo asks. I nod and move to wrap my arms around his neck. His automatically go around my waist and he tugs me closer.

'I missed you.' He says, burying his head in my shoulder.

'I missed you too.'

'I guess I just lost it then.' Mattheo's distant voice became louder as the three walked closer.

'Or there wasn't even anything in the first place.' Draco said, the attitude was clear in his tone.

Blaise looked around for a minute, 'Where's Pansy?'

'She left.' I said. I don't know why they all just vanished for a minute or two but it's whatever.

'Ok well we should be going. Come on Em.' Draco says.

'Bye guys.' I yell out.

a/n: i made marauders book, so if its there and i aint deleted it, go check it out !!