forty

I threw my phone further down the bed and turned to scream in the pillow.

I felt Theo's hand rub against my back in hopes to calm me down. 'Is it such a bad thing?' Theo asked.

I turned my head to face him. 'What?'

'I mean,' Theo said, 'If it isn't already obvious. I like you. A lot. And us kissing, doesn't sound like a bad idea.'

I felt my face get hot and a smile crept onto my face, 'Are you trying to ask me out Theodore Nott?' My smile turns into a smirk.

'Maybe I am, Emersyn Malfoy.' Theo says. He moves to lean on his elbow. 'Will you go on an official date with me Emmy?'

'I suppose I can clear my schedule just for you.' I reply.

Theo leans down and presses his lips against mine. Our kind of first kiss. Hopefully one we'll remember.

He moved me onto my back as he hovered above me. We pulled apart and he dipped his head down to my neck, kissing down it.

'Theo.' I gasped, my hand going for his hair.

He hummed in reply, lifting his head back up to look at me. Our eyes met and it felt different from the last time we made eye contact.

'Where are we?' I suddenly realised that we had no idea where we were.

'It doesn't matter.' He quickly replied, leaning down to kiss me again.

My hand moved up to push his face away. I sat up looking around, we definitely weren't at either of our houses.

'Are we still at the party host's house?' I ask.

'Probably.' Theo replied.

I groaned and fell back on the bed. What an embarrassing conversation lies ahead.

a/n:

YAYYYYY
you lot enjoy this
and im sorry it short and bad 😭

-jess<3