Chapter 1 | Fiction is Real

Ayanokouji wakes up from his bed to attend his classes earlier. The schedule was changed to include a new session called "Converse with everyone", to promote social engagement within the respective classes and with their competing classes.

"Why did I even agree to this?! This was a horrible experience." Kushida was rambling on the couch with frustration.

"Don't act like you're the only one who had a bad night!" Horikita was just as annoyed as Kushida. She was sleeping on the floor using a sleeping mattress.

"Can both of you stop? I need some peace in my room," said Ayanokouji.

Last night, Horikita had a brilliant idea to have a sleepover in Ayanokouji's room to have some fun. However, things didn't go as planned. Horikita snores when sleeping, which keeps Kushida up. Moreover, Ayanokouji's choice of instant ramen brand was not to Kushida's liking, and she had to eat it as there were no other options available. Ayanokouji, on the other hand, felt uncomfortable having no privacy. So this sleepover ruined everyone's aspirations to attend classes today.

"Good morning USA!! What a wonderful day to be alive-"

Kushida threw a pillow at Ichinose's face.

"Shut the fish up Ichinose, we're in freaking Japan!"

At least one of them seems to be doing good.

"Oh come on! I had a good time alright?" Ichinose utters it happily.

"Screw you Horikita! this was your idea. You better make it up by buying me breakfast." Said Kushida while waking up from the couch and adjusting her hair.

"Sigh, Alright. What do you want?" She is hesitant but you knew she had no other choice.

"Well, I don't eat that much. All I want is three Sausage Biscuits, Three sausage biscuits with cheese and eggs, 4 Egg McMuffins, 1 hotcake with sausage, 1 Big Breakfast with Hotcakes, Three burritos, 2 Big Macs and... yeah last but not least 6 more burritos."

"What in the actual fu-"

"No wonder people call you 'Avacado's Sister' Kushida." Ayanokouji cuts Horikita's peak swearing moment.

"Says the guy who is referred to as 'Wanna be light Yagami by most'." Kushida counters Ayanokouji's insult with her own. It's super effective! Ayanokouji falls on top of his bed admitting defeat.

"Um, Horikita... Can you get breakfast for me as well? I'll pay you later!" Said Ichinose with stars in her eyes and tried to use cuteness to convince Horikita

"Ichinose, I'll buy you breakfast if you pay your debt right here, right now."

"My, my. I don't think I owe you any mo-"

"Exactly 17822."

"In private points right?" Ayanokouji seemed curious.

"In dollars," said Horikita.

"huh?"

"Huh?"

"HUH?!"

Kushida, Ayanokouji and Ichinose were confused respectively.

"That's exactly...hmmm ah yeah 2,661,271 private points. With interest, it all sums up to 3 million."

"How?! Nah Horikita, There is no way I owe you that much."

"Who bought you that expensive 'sexy' suit for your date yesterday? Who pays for your meal every time? Who pays for your beauty products?"

"Ah, shit."

"So, Ichinose... When are you going to pay me?" Horikita's evil eyes glowed red with rays strong enough to instil fear in Ichinose.

"I invoke the fifth." She replies while touching her heart with her right hand.

"You can't afford a lawyer Ichinose, you're broke." Kushida's insult is super effective against Ichinose!

"This is also Japan Ichinose, that command only works in the USA." Horikita follows up with Kushida's insult. It was super effective again!

She falls over on top of Ayanokouji admitting her defeat. Kushida's insults have killed 2 people internally with the help of Horikita.

"Okay, I guess I'll head to the Mcdonalds which opened last week in our school." Said Horikita while preparing to take a bath.

"Guys, I think we forgot something important," said Ichinose.

"My grandma used to say, 'My dear, if you forget something, it wasn't that important in the first place.' or something along those lines." Kushida said it with a 'feeling smart' expression.

"I agree."

"Yeah, makes sense to me."

"True, true." Ayanokouji, Horikita and Ichinose agree with her grandma's line. Meanwhile in their classroom.

"I guess they will be punished by the management for not attending classes today." says the chairman to their respective homeroom teachers.

Back to them.

"Okay, I'll go take a shower then," said Horikita.

"You're going to use my bathroom?" Ayanokouji questions her.

"Yes, do you have any issues with that?"

"No, but I thought you hated me and anything associated with me."

"Actually, She has a crush on-" Horikita uses her hand to stop Kushida from completing her sentence.

"Alright, everyone! I am heading out to get breakfast with Kushida."

"But you didn't even take a shower... and~ she leaves. Sigh." Ayanokouji is confused, he decides to sit on the couch to relax a bit.

"You're dense Ayanokouji."

"I know right." Someone else other than Ayanakouji and Ichinose replies.

"Huh, who are-"

The new visitor has white hair and beautiful blue eyes while wearing black spectacles.

"-Dang he's hot." Ichinose conveys it with a grin, she gets a nosebleed. It's very obvious to Ayanokouji that she's down bad for the new guy.

- ★ -

"Horikita, Come on!! Why are you doing this? I wanted to read Jujutsu kaisen today!"

"Madam, please shut up. You almost told him!! I had no choice but to drag you out of there immediately."

"Oh my, can I join you guys? I can give you some good advice for love~" the voice came from their back. They turned around to see who it was.

The girl had white long hair which looked gorgeous and had pretty blue eyes. She could be considered the hottest girl in this entire school right now.

"Who are you?! I have never seen you in this school." Horikita immediately questions her.

"Wait... You look familiar," said Kushida.

"Oh me? I am-"

She hovers effortlessly above the ground, enveloped in a mesmerizing aura that enhances her beauty, while her eyes radiate with an enchanting blue glow.

"-Sumiko Gojo, the sister of the strongest sorcerer!"

"...What is this fan fiction lobotomy kaisen bullshit?!!" Kushida seems frustrated.

[ Beginning of the Jujutsu Kaisen Arc ]