Chapter 3 | Strongest Sorcerer

"Where were you all this time?!" Kushida was frustrated at Sumiko.

"Everyone in Shinjuku needed you! Your brother... uh leave it. You're a fan fiction knockoff bullshit anyway "

"Oi, I might not be as strong as my brother, but I still inherited Limitless you know."

"But you don't have Six eyes right?"

"...yes."

"Yawai mo," Kushida says with a grin on her face.

"Okay, you bitch! Now you have pissed me off." Sumiko raises her hand and an invisible force lifts Kushida high into the sky, causing her to panic.

"OKAY OKAY, I'M SORRY!"

"What is happening here!!" Horikita was struggling to understand the situation, while Sumiko left Kushida safely on the ground again.

"Kushida, please. Please explain to me! Who is she? How can she lift you?? What is happening!!" Horikita was having a hard time believing her eyes. Students around them have finally started to take notice of Sumiko.

"This is why you should've read Jujutsu kaisen Horikita. You were like 'Hehe Kushida, you're a nerd. Cartoons are for kids. Hehe, I'm so smart."

"Uh..." Horikita was left speechless by what just had happened. She never thought that anything like this could ever happen in her real life. Meanwhile, the number of students staring at the three of them increased, but Kushida quickly realized that all the eyes were actually on Sumiko.

- ★ -

Gojo used his teleportation ability to arrive at what appeared to be a classroom. The walls, floor, and objects were all heavily damaged. In the centre of the room, an unconscious student was tied up with chains that glowed red. Gojo, who possesses the ability to see cursed energy at the atomic level, immediately noticed that the cursed energy emanating from the student was far greater than that of any special grade curse. He approached the student slowly to inspect him further.

"You know Sukuna, this might be fate. 'All above one' must be behind this." Gojo knew the events leading to this were illustrated by someone.

As the chains began to break slowly, Gojo braced himself for the inevitable fight with the strongest sorcerer in history. He cracked his knuckles in preparation. Finally, the chains broke off, releasing a massive wave of energy. Several marks appeared on the student's face as a huge amount of cursed energy was emitted. Sukuna smiled slowly upon seeing Gojo.

"It's been a while, Gojo Satoru."

"Indeed."

- ★ -

"Finally, we are alone," said Sumiko. She felt frustrated by the constant attention, particularly from boys.

"I can't blame them," Kushida replied. She knew every boy would find Sumiko extremely attractive, just like how girls simp for Gojo.

"Can anyone of you explain what the heck is happening?"

"Horikita... I don't know if you'll believe me or not, but I'm a being from a different universe."

"Huh?!" Horikita as Sumiko predicted couldn't believe her words at all.

"I can explain further but... I want you to have an open mind."

"O-okay." Horikita was sceptical, but after witnessing Sumiko floating in the sky, she had no reason to doubt her.

"At the beginning of time, there were two brothers known as the 'Brothers of Creation'. Artrius and Zecolt spent millions of years creating multiple realities."

"Damn, So every manga I've ever read is real?! So I wasn't wasting my time all this time?! Let's go!!" Kushida was excited.

"Artrius and Zecolt utilized their powers to bring into existence a being named 'All Above One'. They designated it as the guardian of every conceivable reality because a prophecy foretold that both brothers would fall into an eternal slumber. Eventually, the time came when both siblings closed their eyes, leaving All Above One as the sole protector of these aforementioned realities."

- ★ -

Gojo realized that the classroom he was in was not on Earth, but in a different dimension where their powers were significantly weakened. Sukuna knew that he couldn't fight Gojo with his current power, as he only had 10 fingers' worth of cursed energy inside his vessel. Without wasting any time, Gojo moved first. He teleported behind Sukuna instantly and punched him with Relapse Blue. In the first punch, Sukuna crashed onto the floor, causing a huge impact that shattered the entire classroom, revealing the dimension it was situated in. This dimension had no defined start or end, and it was essentially infinite.

"I'll kill you right here, right now! That's what All Above One wants right? Then he better witness my true power, the strongest sorcerer in my reality!!" Gojo was obsessed with the idea of being the strongest. Sukuna realized that he was now at a disadvantage, especially after witnessing Gojo's determination to end the battle right there and then. Therefore, Sukuna decided to do the only thing that would enable him to fight Gojo on equal footing.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine-" Sukuna utters those words with the hand signs. Sukuna's domain expansion doesn't have a barrier. Hence in a battle of domains, he can destroy Gojo's domain with ease.

"-You're slow. Hollow technique: Purple!" Sukuna didn't expect Gojo to use limitless instead of his domain expansion. This miscalculation might cost him his own life, but he had an ace up his sleeve.

"I am truly the honored one!! By killing you here, 'The king of Curses' I'll summit myself as the strongest to the entire world!!"

"Arrogant brat." As Hollow Purple approached Sukuna, several markings in a circular formation suddenly materialized out of thin air. They opened up a space and began to consume the purple light, causing it to vanish. Gojo, who was nearby, instantly detected the presence of another person. Within moments, the same markings reappeared behind Gojo and released the Hollow Purple back at him.

"You might be blessed with a divine power by the gods, but you can never attain my level of knowledge at jujutsu," said Sukuna with absolute confidence. Gojo teleports to evade the incoming purple attack, but the marking reappears and engulfs it again.

"The true fight begins now," said Sukuna.

[ Part of Jujutsu Kaisen Arc ]