Chapter 4 | Near Death

As the protagonist of this story, Ayanokouji has no break in his life. Some other background characters knock on his door to speak with him. He was already annoyed, especially after seeing the white-haired dude. He opens the door, to see who it is.

"Ayanokouji! Let's go hang out together," said Hashimoto.

"No."

"That was quick." said the guy who is with Hashimoto.

"No, no Cid. Ayanokouji is just joking! He'll join us, right Ayanokouji?"

"No."

The person accompanying Hashimoto giggles.

"Cid, I swear. Can you shut up for once?"

"Alright, alright."

"Ayanokouji, please. If I don't bring you with me, she'll get mad." Ayanokouji understood that Hashimoto was referring to Sakayanagi. He was also curious about the guy named 'Cid' whom he had never met before.

"Okay, I'll come along with you but it better be quick," said Ayanokouji.

"Understood! Cid, Inform her before she gets mad at us."

"Aight." Ayanokouji, Hashimoto, and Cid began walking towards the karaoke.

- ★ -

"If All Above One is supposed to be the protector, why are you here?" Horikita's question was valid.

"It's just fate Horikita-"

"Shut the fish up Kushida, I was speaking with Sumiko. Not you."

"It's because of a certain entity from a specific reality," Sumiko replied to Horikita.

"From a reality?"

"It's the reality 78-C, 'Medaka box'. An entity called Kumagawa Misogi with a reality-breaking ability called 'All fiction' corrupted 'All Above One' for his entertainment."

"All fiction?!" Kushida was aware of 'All fiction'. It was quite obvious that she was a weeb. While Sumiko continued talking, she, along with Horikita and Kushida, suddenly found themselves teleported to an unknown location.

"What is this place?!" Kushida questions.

"How did we get here?!"

"I don't know guys, Give me a minute. Let me see if I can sense any danger." Sumiko calms Horikita and Kushida.

"Okay, meanwhile let me take a snap of this place in my phone."

"What the fu- never mind. You're an idiot." Horikita gave up on Kushida and accepted her foolishness. Kushida pulled out her phone and realized that she had no signal.

"Oh wait, this place has no cell towers, my bad."

Kushida looked around the area where they had been teleported and saw many statues, including one big statue that was sculpted as a king sitting on a throne. She then turned to look at other small statues.

"It looked at me!!" Horikita screamed and lost her balance as Sumiko followed her gaze to the statue sitting on the throne.

"Horikita, please don't scare me like that."

"Kushida, I am not joking. The statue looked at me for real!"

"Yeah, yeah sure drama queen."

Sumiko screams...
"It did! it did right now. The eyeballs moved! Horikita was right." All three turned towards the big statue with fear.

"S-Sumiko, you're G- Gojo's sister! Please do something." said Kushida.

As the girls shivered in fear, a circular space opened up. Kushida immediately recognized it.

"M-Minato?? Freaking Naruto series is involved?!" said Kushida while in fear.

Through the space, Heavily injured Gojo comes and falls on the ground with a huge impact. Sukuna follows after Gojo and the markings disappear while the space closes.

"S-Sukuna?" Sumiko was shocked and struggling to comprehend what was happening. Horikita glanced at Gojo and deduced that he was unconscious.

"G- Gojo freaking Satoru?!" Kushida immediately recognized him.

"That white-haired g- guy looks like you Sumiko," said Horikita.

Sumiko approaches Gojo and checks his pulse. As soon as she feels his pulse, she becomes overwhelmed with emotion and starts crying.

"I see, I didn't expect the six-eyes wielder to have a biological sister. Anyway, I will kill everyone here." Sukuna's overwhelming presence caused Horikita and Kushida to lose consciousness, while Sumiko vanished in an instant.

"She can teleport? that's not surprising." thought Sukuna.

She appears behind him to punch his head with the power of limitless. Sukuna immediately turns around to catch her by the neck but she teleports away quickly.

"You're desperate." He taunts her.

This time she appears from the top as she charges up her spell, Sukuna prepares to counter her attack. Sumiko fires a ray beam covered in blue, but suddenly markings appear and open up space in front of the beam's trajectory. The entire ray beam disappears into that space, leaving Sumiko confused. However, before she can react, the markings open up space behind her and the beam strikes her, causing her to fall to the ground. Unable to resist the attack, Sumiko is left defeated.

"Tch..."

"You might use limitless, but to utilize its full power you must have six eyes," said Sukuna with a smile.

"You will regret this Sukuna!! Please!! If there is a god, help me!! Give me the power to kill this scum." Sumiko begs while crying.

"God? You mean me? The king of curses?" He laughed at her and tried to kill her with his 'cleave' attack, but she teleported away just in time. Suddenly, Sukuna sensed a surge of energy behind him and saw the statue on the throne moving with a creepy smile. He prepared to defend himself against any possible threats. The statue woke up and started walking towards him, its eyes glowing yellow as it fired a beam straight at Sukuna. He easily dodged it, but the beam followed his movements relentlessly.

The statue realized that Sukuna's ability to open dimensional spaces was very strong, so it didn't give him a chance to use it. Sukuna dodged the beam three more times before finally getting hit. The statue's attack became several times stronger than before. To survive, Sukuna used the Reverse Curse technique to heal himself as much as possible. However, the statue's attack tripled in strength once again, and Sukuna was unable to withstand it. So, he used his markings to create a space and disappeared.

The statue returned to its previous position, disregarding the three unconscious bodies on the ground. Sumiko returned, barely clinging to life, before losing consciousness herself. Suddenly, the door to the dungeon was blasted open and an unknown figure entered.

"Oh, Maybe I can use this room to portray myself as the 'Eminence."

[ End of the Jujutsu Kaisen Arc ]