Dive into Love: A Magical Encounter at the Aquarium!

AlanGaipa [Moonlight chicken]

_________________

It was Alan and Gaipa's first anniversary. They started dating a year ago after taking their time to heal as they met 2 years ago.

As a way to congratulate each other, they decided to go on a vacation in Pattaya. They were staying in a private room on the seaside.

It took them some time to decide if they should go or not, money wasn't the issue at all. It was whenever Alan's boss would let him take a leave for a week. Gaipa managed to hire a college student to help with the stand for a while.

And thankfully Alan's boss let him have a leave without any trouble!

So today, on Valentine's Day, they both planned to go to the city's popular aquarium, Underwater World Pattaya, which was known for its beauty and width.

Alan woke up feeling warm inside as he remembered last night with his boyfriend. They drank and made love till sunrise.

Not sensing the small boy beside him, he stretched his arm to the other side just to find it cold as well. Which only meant his lover was probably in the small kitchen preparing breakfast for both of them.

He sat up fully and stretched while yawning. The door opened to reveal messy-haired Gaipa, just in his boxers and Alan's shirt that was slightly bigger than him but that was what made it because for Alan to see it slide off Gaipa's shoulders a little.

He pouted his lips looking at Gaipa.

"You know I hate waking up alonee" Alan whined like a little kid that didn't get the wanted toy for it's birthday.

Gaipa only managed to chuckle and nod before sitting down next to his lover and kissing him all over.

"I know you don't like waking up alone but one of us had to get up or we're going to spend the day sleeping and staying indoors."

Alan knew that. Sometimes he was happy Gaipa was the actual morning person. Alan only wakes up early when he has work but on weekends he usually wakes up late unless Gaipa wakes him with kisses like now.

He put his hands on Gaipa's waist, demanding more kisses like an angry kitten.

And so Gaipa kissed Alan softly. Putting his hands on Alan's neck, the kiss heated as Alan pulled Gaipa and massaged his nape. A soft noise escaped Gaipa's sweet mouth, making room for Alan to put his tongue in.

Gaipa tasted like morning coffee with cream and Alan loved it. Before he could take the kiss into something more intimate and hot, Gaipa pulled away smiling up at Alan.

"You can take a shower, breakfast is almost ready so it will still be hot when you come out" Gaipa spoke.

Alan hummed satisfied and with that, Gaipa went back to the Kitchen while Alan went for a morning shower.