Nervous with your love game

Title: from Sweet Venom ENYPHEN - Eng. Version

Boat & Bas [ FirstKhaotung’s Original Work ]

https://twitter.com/queerkives/status/1754597890339504407?s=19

com/queerkives/status/1754597890339504407?s=19

______________

Valentine's Day! Most people like Valentine's Day because of all the love and chocolate around them! Decorations could be seen from miles away, pink and red heart balloons were everywhere, and the same was true for roses.

Bas was currently waiting for his Tinder date. They have been texting for a while and after some consideration, they decided to meet up for Valentine's Day in the middle.

They planned to meet around noon as (Bas likes to say) it's the perfect time for a date. Especially if they're early since most cafes are already fully booked.

Bas was sitting inside one of these exact cafes. It was all Valentine's Day decorated with some couple presents and he hoped they could get mistaken for couples because he was sure she was the one!

12:35 a.m.

He looked up from his watch and eyes were starring staring up ahead at the door.

Unfortunately, it wasn't her, it was some girl that also looked very pretty. For Bas, there weren't ‘ not pretty ‘ girls or boys. Everyone is pretty and unique in their way and Bas loves that in people.

12:50 a.m.

Okay, he gets it.

He really does.

Maybe not really but still!!

After waiting for almost an hour, and getting left on seen by the girl he just left.

It wasn't the first time he got stood up on a date, but at least his previous dates said something!

‘I won't make it, sorry’

Or

‘I don't think things will work out between us’

It did hurt his feelings when he gets rejected like that.

He doesn't know he expected it to be different today.

She just wasn't the one at the end.

He thanked the waitress, who went to his table a couple of times to ask about his order and if anything was okay. Another was that she gave him a pitted look.

What was he going to do now? He wasn't going to let some failed date ruin his mood!

There is a big market nearby, they should have something to keep his mind occupied until he gets home!

And so he left the cafe, suddenly feeling brave, and headed towards the market.

It wasn't far, it's like 5 minutes from the cafe. This market seems way bigger than the one in his hometown.