INTRODUCTION

Armaan khan25 yearsFamily- Dad and two younger brothers

Armaan khan
25 years
Family- Dad and two younger brothers

Friends- Amaan Aahil Sadaf
He is the Ceo of Nexus Tech
He doesnt believe in love and feelings until someone knocks into his hearts proving him wrong.
He blames himself for his family going through tragedy

"There is no justification for betrayal in my world, Either be loyal or Die"

ALINA FAREED Indian-American19 yearsFamily- Aunt, uncle and cousin(sister) she has another family from her dad's side(paternal) but she prefers to stay away from them-(Her dad's brother and ĥis son)

ALINA FAREED
Indian-American
19 years
Family- Aunt, uncle and cousin(sister) she has another family from her dad's side(paternal) but she prefers to stay away from them-(Her dad's brother and ĥis son)

She is a reader, she always wishes to find a guy who loves her like the guys in books love their women.
She doesnt celebrate her birthday since her parents died on that day
She secured a scholarship and came for further studies along with her sister.

Friends- Noor ul Ain and Ariya(the three became friends due to their obsession with books), and family friends.
Engineering student.

"I might be naive but I wont be fooled easily"

ARMAAN X ALINA

Biker boy X book girl
Stalker X his obsession
Ceo X forced to work as employee
Grumy X sunshine

**************************************

ARZAAN KHAN23 yearsHe is a lawyer, worst manipulator

ARZAAN KHAN
23 years
He is a lawyer, worst manipulator.
He has his own way to get things done the way he wants. He has his own Law firm.
He has seen his mom die after giving him something. He never found courage to open that.
Family- Dad, elder brother and younger brother