Chapter 2

As soon as she said those words, my body felt numb

As soon as she said those words, my body felt numb. No matter how much I try to make her feel less lonely without our mother around her I fail at it terribly. Aina does not have any idea about it, she has forgotten everything or rather she was a kid to remember everything at that age.

Maheer followed her out.
Amaan had his glare on me, how in the world did my sister even get involved with him? Atleast he kept her with him and didnt hurt her because of us. Him and Khans are the one who started the rivalry and they will be the one to suffer with it, because it just doesnt look like some business one from their side

"I will take my leave then"
"Both brother and sister dont know how to say thank you"
"Perhaps Sadaf, but we had a negotiation with your friend who is his brother, so I do not see a reason to thank you"

I stare at his grey eyes which remained same. And this guy who looks crazily similar to mom and Ain stared at us in silence. A kind of silence which will wreck havoc, a kind of silence which is a complete destruction if its left out of leash.

I came out and my eyes softened looking at her. The light and happiness of our lives, if she wants it, she will get it.

"Haadi Bhai"
"You can study where ever you want, Ariya will be here right?"
She nodded her head and held the hem of Maheer's sleeve's

"We will talk with dad"
"Baba never had any problem, its you guys always being possessive and over protective, not only you, even Faiz bhai, Zayn bhai and Dan too"

"As you say, Noor"
She thinks Our dad is a saint, and we are the ones who are holding her.

She always goes to Maheer for everything, not that she does not come to me or brag about her day and all, but Maheer and Aina match eachother's energy well, so they are the crime partners more likely she causes troubles, he sneaks her out at night, takes her out every weekend, I join them too. Not only that she spends time with the three most irritatable cousins. I let her do what ever she wants in my presence. Else she will loose her smile, like when she visits our mother, who do not deserved to be called as one or when she wakes up screaming saying that there is a monster.

"P se pakka?"
("P for promise?")
"Hmmm"
I just hummed and she got back smiling melting my heart.

"We will get going then?"
"Yeah, and I will go with Maheer bahi"

"See Haadi, she wants to go with me, it means that she for-"
"Oh, hello, hello, I am still angry at you, I am angry at you for twenty minutes from now"
We smiled at her childish words and her naivety.
Which we will protect at any cost

"Lets go or do you want dad to send forces to get you back"

"No please"

We drove back to our place and as soon as we entered our home, dad came rushing to her pulling her in his embrace.

"Meri jaan, aap theek ho? Kuch hua hai? Aap mujhe bata sakte hain, Baba will help you with anything"
("My life, are you alright? Did anything happened? You can tell me I will help you with it")