chapter 1

This story contains many POV'S But after some chapters all the characters will be introduced with eachother.

************MISHEL POV*************

How did I find myself in this situation? Why is it that I am so unfortunate? Why does it feel like God has abandoned me? Despite not losing my trust in Him, I still haven't received any help. Years ago, I was kidnapped and separated from my family, only to be sent to an abusive orphanage. The owner's son threatened me with marriage, and now his threats have become a horrifying reality. I had to give up my studies because my orphanage couldn't afford it. Today was supposed to be my wedding day, but I ran away, only to be kidnapped once again. Why is it always me? Why, God? Why? Will my family be searching for me, just as I search for them? Does my sister remember me? Tears streamed down my face as someone opened the car door and forcefully dragged me out. Where am I? Where have they taken me? I struggle to break free, but they drag me somewhere and toss me aside like a discarded bag. It's freezing here. My feet are in excruciating pain. Something is crushing them. Where am I? Where have they brought me? My blindfold is removed, and the first thing I see is darkness, trees, and dried leaves. It appears to be a forest. I must find a way to escape from here. Help me! Help me! Help me!

"She looks delicious and fuckable in that dress"
The guy with curly hair said from behind. Chills ran down my spine when he touched my back
"Dont touch me" I said flinching,moving away from him. But another guy caught me tearing my chunni( scarf).
"Ye laal jode ki pehli raat hamare saath bitalo"
(Spend your first night in this red dress with us)
He said making me feel disgusted about myself.

Unbeknownst to me, my feet instinctively carried me away from these unsettling and creepy individuals. Suddenly, I found myself pressed against a tree, my sleeve torn. Someone forcefully bit my neck, leaving me utterly defenseless. The only shred of dignity I am left with is being mercilessly stripped away from me.

I fought desperately against these two men, pleading for them to stop, but my pleas fell on deaf ears.
"Please, don't do this! No, no, leave me alone, please, I beg you!"
Despite my struggles and desperate pleas, they refused to leave me. A piercing scream escaped my lips as one of them sank their teeth into my neck and pinched my waist. "Arghhhhhhhhh.....!!!!!"

I felt completely lost, consumed by a desire for death. I implored God to end my suffering, to take my life before I had to endure any more pain. I had already died inside years ago, and now I am longing for actual death. I wish they kill me after this, I want my death to consume me. I am hoping that they would end my life after this ordeal. I want to die before my dignity will be completely shattered. With tears streaming down my face, I closed my eyes and pray for my death as tears streamed down my face.

***********ARZAAN POV**************

This Azlan seems to have no sense of responsibility, always engaging in foolish actions and expecting me to cover up for him. However, this time, I refuse to do so. Let our father and brother handle his punishment. I leave our house, which no longer feels like a home, and contact Amaan, providing him with Azlan's location. I believe it's time for me to discipline him, and if he continues to behave like a spoiled child, I won't come to his aid anymore. I have important work to attend to. I need to conduct an investigation, and to my dismay, I am paired up with Zamaan. Maheer Zamaan, who may appear saintly to some, but those who truly know him understand that he is far from it. My task is to prove my client's innocence in a murder case, and Maheer has provided me with all the necessary information. He is a crime investigator, while I am a lawyer fighting for justice. However, I find it difficult to trust him. What if he has given me false information in order to sabotage the case due to our family rivalry? Therefore, I decide to personally visit the crime scene, which is the perfect opportunity. It is nearly 11 o'clock at night when I drive my car to the location. It took me approximately thirty minutes to arrive. Exiting my car, I proceed to the exact spot and begin searching for any evidence I can find. Unfortunately, there is nothing present here. The information provided to me matches exactly what Maheer had given me, What ever I am seeing right now is all present in his investigated file. It appears that he is not a liar and is dedicated to his work. I quickly capture some photographs of the area before returning to my car. The darkness makes it difficult to see, but my flashlight provides some assistance. Just as I am about to depart, I am startled by a piercing scream. It is a scream filled with agony, one that tears at the soul. It is as if someone is desperately crying out for help, or perhaps even wishing for death. Without hesitation, I follow the sound, hearing muffled noises and sobbing voices.