AUTHOR POV......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Before he loses his conscious he saw that some opened the door and came inside . "H-hyung"

"What the hell is this teahyung " said the person angrily . And push teahyung aside . The person run towards jungkook and start to slap his cheeks lightly to keep him conscious. "Ju-jungkook jungkook open your eyes baby" . But jungkook didn't response .

His condition was worst . Blood was oozing out from his wounds . His white shirt became red because of his own blood . His shirt was ripped from many sides and the person can clearly see the marks of whips on his whole body .

When teahyung looked at jungkook properly . He slightly felt bad while looking at his condition . but he shrugged it off while thinking that jungkook deserve it after all he dared to molest a girl . 

The person looked at teahyung angrily and said " I will deal with you later . But first I need to treat him ." Saying this the person pick jungkook in bridal style and walk out of the room .

"Jin hyung atleast listen , what he have done ." Teahyung tried to talk with Jin but

"I said I will talk with you later. You better prepare a proper explanation for your inhuman act" jin didn't even trun back and just walk out of the room .

Jin put jungkook on his bed carefully. And he himself sit beside him . He slowly removed jungkook's shirt and gasped when looked at his body which was full of buries .

Tears start to build in his eyes when he looked at jungkook . He can bear anything but not his brother's pain .

He get up from the bed and bring his medical stuffs to treat jungkook . He was very careful while treating him .

After treating his wounds jin changed his clothes and cover him with blanket.

When he came downstairs he saw that his other brothers were also present there . Looks like they just came home and sit on the sofa for rest few minutes before going to their respective room . But jin notice that teahyung wasn't there .

So he started to call teahyung "teahyung , teahyung come downstairs right now . " jin shouted angrily gaining everyone's attention . All give him a confused look but .

"What happened hyung why are you looking so angry and why are you calling him like that " jhope asked jin who replied "let him come first you all will know".

"Call jungkook as well hyung he needs to explain lot of things" Rm said making other members more confused .

"If someone needs to explain something then it's teahyung not jungkook " jin fired back . While gritted his teeth . Everyone was confused by his behaviour .

"What jungkook needs to explain . Is everything all right" jimin asked Rm . Who was about to say something but before that teahyung come downstairs . And stand infornt of jin.

"Yes hyung you cal--" teahyung couldn't even finish but before that jin slapped him harshly making him stumble on his place .

"Hyung why did you slap him " jimin said and run to teahyung and hold him on his arms . Everyone was shocked . Well why not because this jin hyung never rise his hands to anyone but now suddenly he sleep teahyung . Why ?

"You better asked him the reason . He knows very well . And he also knows that he deserves the slap " jin said while looking at teahyung sternly .

"Tea what happened . Tell us . What have you done that hyung had to slap you . " jhope asked teahyung
But teahyung was just looking down . He was too sad that his favourite hyung slapped him . But why he wasn't at fault .