¹⁶

AUTHOR POV........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was around 08:00 pm , jimin and jhope came home being all tired and exhausted . Today was indeed a hectic day for them .

When they entered in the living room , they were surprised to see the person who was sitting on the sofa .

"Suga Hyung , when did you come back ? " jimin asked being happy about his brother's arrival  

Suga divert his attention from his phone to them " Not so long , just a while ago "

"How are you doing hyung  , hope you are fine ? " Jhope asked while sitting on the sofa .

"Don't worry I'm perfectly all right " suga said with a gentle smile .

They were talking about random stuff when jin came and said "Guys go and get freshen up , I will set the tables "

Jimin and jhope nodded and went towards their respective rooms . While suga went to the kitchen to help jin .

Soon it was dinner time , jin , suga , jhope , and jimin were sitting on the dining room .

Suddenly they heard the laughter sound . The melodious giggles of their makneas they carved to hear for so long . They immediately snapped their head towards the direction and saw that their both maknea were coming downstairs while laughing .

Jin was looking at them with eyes full of adoration . While others were having shock and confuse  expression on their faces.

Both jungkook and teahyung come and sit on their respective chairs , totally ignoring their brothers gaze which was set on them .

Then jimin cleared his throat to grab their attention , both teahyung and jungkook spare a glance to him but shift their gaze again to each other and start to talk  .

Others were looking at them like  "are we invisible"

This time jimin again cleared his throat more loudly . And finally he was successful to grab their attention .

"We are accepting an explanation , I guess" jimin said in his calm voice but inside he was jumping in happiness by looking at his two makneas . Who finally get along with each other .

"Umm Jimini hyung , everything is fixed between us . We are in good terms . I forgave them and I also want you guys to forgive them as well" jungkook said with a wide smile on his face .

"What really ? . How, I mean aren't you were so angry with them ." Jhope asked in confusion but happy as well . Because why not finally the cold war between brothers gonna over soon .

"Don't ask hobi , you won't believe what tea did to earn jungkook's forgiveness ." Jin said and let out a heavy sigh.

"What he did ?" Jimin asked being confused .

"He told me to beat him exactly how he beat jungkook " Jin said calmly .

"What" suga , jhope , jimin shouted together .

"He said to beat him and you actually did . You could have stopped him hyung " this time suga said in a little angry voice .

"It's not like that I didn't tried to stop him . But his stubborn a$$ didn't listen to me" Jin said in a stern voice and looked at teahyung ,

tea laugh nervously while avoiding the eye contact .

"Tea are you okey . You aren't hurt much right ? " jimin asked being concerned for his soulmate .