Epilogue

♪♫ Teri mukurahatein hai taakat meri,

Mujhko inhi se ummeed mili,

Chahe kare koi sitam ye jahan,

Inme hi hai sadaa hifazat meri,

Zindagani badi khubsurat huyi,

Jannat abb aur kya hogi kahin,

Jo tu mera humdard hai,

Suhaana har dard hai,

Jo tu mera humdard hai...♪♫

_________________________

"Chachi! Pass me the ball." Sia's voice reached Adira and she did exactly what the girl said, passing the ball to her. Sia had her path clear as the other team was focused on Adira. So, Sia gave a firm kick to the ball and it went straight to the net.

"Goal!"

Sia and Adira clapped and jumped. Adira picked up the girl and twirled her around in happiness as they won the football match against Viaan and Veer.

Meera was sitting a little far away with her and Veera's son Ishan while Rivaah and Armaan were inside the house, preparing some snacks for everyone.

They were on a weekend vacation at Adira's family home which they had renovated and turned into a vacation home.

Adira and Veer's life had been blissful. Adira had started therapy and was much better now. Veer had helped her at every step and she was grateful.

They still hadn't crossed the line apart from the hugs they give each other multiple times a day but Adira was content.

They both realized that a relationship can survive without love if it has mutual respect, understanding, and companionship. But who says love isn't on the way?

The marriage that had started with an accident ended up being the most beautiful and cherished thing in their lives.

They might not love each other yet but they know that they have each other through thick and thin.

This was Adira and Vihaan's story and it might not be perfect but it was everything they needed to heal and to genuinely be happy.

"Everyone, come! Snacks time!" Rivaah called for everyone around the picnic spot they had made in the corner of the garden.

And that's how they spent the whole weekend. Laughing, sharing, and making memories.

The End