four.

The morning after was sweet in my bedroom, it was gentle and pure

The morning after was sweet in my bedroom, it was gentle and pure. I woke to Harry's face carefully pressed into my chest, bare, as he requested I take his shirt off the night before. He had sponged kisses along the plumpness of my breasts, his teeth and tongue pulling and sucking on my hardened nipples. In the moment, it was enough to make me come, it was enough to drive me to a place that no other man had.

Simply from playing with the tenderness of my breasts.

I smiled down at how peaceful he looked, my mind wandering when was the last time that he possibly slept this peacefully. My fingers moved through his messy chestnut curls, twirling them around my fingers the way he seemed to do to relieve his nerves. The warmth of his body felt so nice against my own, a feeling I had lacked for quite some time now.

Placing my hands on either side of me, I attempted to push my body into a sat up position, a groan escaping his lips as he ran his nose against me. It ran gently up the hollow area between my two breasts, placing a kiss on my clavicle before peeking up at me through hooded eyes.

"Why are you attempting to escape?" He sleepily mumbled, a soft smirk on his lips.

"I wasn't, I simply wished to sit up, so I could better admire you really," I shrugged, making him laugh. He gave his own eyes permission to explore over my bare upper body before meeting mine again.

"I seem to have no problem admiring you from this position," he said, allowing his nose to trace up my neck, leading his lips to my jawline. He pressed a kiss to it, his teeth grazing it gently.

Giggling, my eyes fluttered as they lazily landed on his gaze. He pushed his body up, letting his lips brush gently on mine, before enveloping them in a kiss. He did it so sweetly it gave me chills everywhere, until he let it deepen. His hands shifted to hold me tight in his grasp, fingers digging into my skin like he had a claim to it.

My hands traveled along his back, tracing the muscles that shaped it. I wondered how often he boxed, how much of it shaped the body now pressed against mine. There was a rough softness to his skin that fit him as a person. A rough exterior matched with a softness I learned was created just for him.

I giggled, turning my head to the side, my hand coming to cover my face. He pressed a kiss to my cheek, whispering against it, "Is something wrong?"

"I just haven't been with a man in a while," I said, turning to look at him, a smug smile on his lips.

"I'm really good at making up for lost time," he licked his lips before kissing me deeply. His hands traveled down my side, tight around my rib cage before landing on the band of my leggings, pulling them down my thighs. My knees bent as I helped them maneuver completely off my body.

His fingers wrapped around my leg, sponging his lips into my calf, up to the bend of his knee. He kissed the bend of my knee, trailing his tongue and lips down my inner thigh. My hands tangled into his hair, his kisses soon pressing into my wet cunt, along my clit, down to my opening. His tongue began pushing into my opening, running along the inside of my walls.