eight.

You could hear the roar of the crowd filling the stadium Percy Maddox had rented out for the match

You could hear the roar of the crowd filling the stadium Percy Maddox had rented out for the match. I couldn't stop pacing, feeling uncomfortable in the new uniform he had provided me for today's fight. Black shorts with a yellow stripe down the side, "STYLES" in big bold letters printed on the back band. I felt a strong hand land on my shoulder, my head turning to glance over at it. There stood Percy, in his perfectly tailored suit, name brand no doubt.

"You ready, Styles? I picked you a good opponent. Skill sets matched, weight class nearly exactly the same. Also a street fighter like yourself, for some reason that's how the best are made," he smirked, fixing his suit.

I turned my body to face him completely, nodding as I bit my inner cheek, releasing it with a click of my tongue, "I'm ready to take on any opponent sir. Even one that may be better than me, though I don't see that as actually possible."

A full belly laugh escaped him, shaking his head a bit, "Arrogance will get you far in this game, Harry, always a good thing to have."

"It's not arrogance sir, I would like to refer to it as confidence more than anything," I said, crossing my arms in front of me as the door behind him opened. My eyes shifted to see Emilia walking in, a shyness to her movements as she took in the flashy setup and Percy hovering near me.

"Hi, sorry I can come back," she said, Percy turning to face her.

"No you're fine, beautiful, I was just checking on my boy here. No fooling around now, don't wanna mess with his stamina," he winked at her, her face flushing instantly as she froze. He laughed, as he walked off, my body moving towards Emilia, kissing her forehead softly.

"Just ignore him, he's a loud mouth it seems. I'm glad you made it," I smiled at her, her nose scrunching cutely. She leaned up and kissed my chin.

"I wouldn't miss it. It means something important to you, it's going to mean something important to me," she reached for my hands, squeezing them softly.

"Thank you, pretty girl," I leaned down and kissed her lips. She tried to pull back, but my lips quickly followed hers, kissing her again.

"He said we can't waste your stamina," she chuckled against my lips, making me laugh. I pressed another kiss into her lips, nipping at her bottom lip gently.

"My stamina is never ending," I said against her lips, her hands pushing me back and away from her, laughing.

"Harry Styles, control your hormones for one night," she shook her head as Brad and Louis walked in.

"Yeah mate, control your hormones!" Brad called out, hugging Emilia hello, Louis doing the same.

"Shut up," I said, shoving him.

He shoved me back and we laughed, pretending to throw blows at each other. Louis stepped between us, "Alright alright, we gotta get you wrapped up and gloves on, fights starting soon. We play after we all signed a million dollar contract!"