Senior Night

GUYS WHEN I TELL YOU I JUMPED UP AND DOWN SCREAMING WHEN PAIGE ANNOUNCED SHE'S COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER YEAR IM NOT KIDDING

~also this is a PaigexAzzi one shot. I am not trying to force anything or assume anything. This is just coming from my imagination and is all fictional. Enjoy!

—————————————————————————
Paige POV:

Tonight is senior night. We are playing Georgetown and there's a lot of emotions being thrown around. I haven't told anyone my decision about coming back for another season other than my family and teammates. I'm not even sure if Geno knows.

I head into the locker room to get ready for the game and see our Throwback uniforms are laid out for us to wear tonight. I make my way over to my locker and take off my backpack and coat because it just snowed here in Connecticut and it's freezing, as well as taking my keys and phone out of my pocket.

As I'm putting my keys and phone into my locker cubby I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind and someone's head leaning on my shoulder. I don't even have to look to know who it is.

"Hi love" I say as I put my hands over Azzi's hands that are resting on my stomach

"Hey, are you excited for the game?" She asks me as I lean back into her embrace from behind

"Yea, I'm excited to see all of my family" I respond since my mom, dad, brothers and sister all came out for the game today

"I bet. I can't wait to see them all later" she says before adding "I do have a surprise for you right now though"

"Oh yea? And what's that?" I question not sure what she's talking about

"Turn around"  she answers

I do as I'm told and turn around in her embrace and when I do I see her wearing my white uconn jersey over her shirt.

"No way" I say shocked covering my mouth with my hands as a smile forms on my face

"Do you like it?" She questions

"Are you kidding? I love it! Oh my god you look so good" I say leaning in to kiss her which she gladly accepts kissing me back with a smile on her face

"Thought I would wear it tonight, you know, to support my senior" she says as we pull away from the kiss and she wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist.

"Well I can get use to this. You look hot in my clothes" I say looking her up and down

"Shut up" she laughs before kissing me again

"Never" I mumble before kissing her again and again and again.

The locker room door opens and all the sudden I hear "MERRILY WE FALL OUT OF LINE, OUT OF LINE" KK singing as she's doing her little dance to it before she adds "OH MY GOD, Y'ALL COULDN'T GIVE ME A WARNING. NOW I GOTTA BLEACH MY EYES. OH MY GOD" she screams as she walks back out of the locker room covering her eyes.