[☆] His and her care

chapter 9

"Siddharth are you ok"....

This voice brought Siddharth back to reality and he looked at the mess he created he was feeling guilty after shouting at aahna he had some serious anger issues.
"It's fine " he said .
"Open the door " aahna shouted while banging on the door .
"It's okay you can go " Siddharth again said while sighing.
"Siddharth open the fucking door I'm telling you one last time" aahna shouted at the top of her lungs.

The door opened and there he was standing with his eyes on floor because of the guilt . Aahna quickly went to him and hold his hand which was now bleeding.
"Are you mad , what have you done to yourself , idiot , come with me " she made Siddharth sit on the chair and quickly brought the first aid kit and started treating the wound . He was very shock to see this side of her . She always show that she doesn't care for anyone but here she was treating his wounds even after claiming that she hates him .

"Why do you care aahna" Siddharth said while looking at her carefully.

"I don't care it's just out of humanity, you understand" aahna said which made Siddharth chuckle as both know this was a lie. He put one strand of hair behind her ear which was blocking her view and then his eyes went to her neck which has finger marks on them when he was about to touch them aahna stood on her feet and turned to walk away but Siddharth suddenly pulled her by her wrist and she landed in his lap.

Her eyes widened and she tried to get up but a soft yet demanding voice made her stop
"SIT". she looked at Siddharth their face very close Siddharth took first aid kit from her hand and started applying cream on her neck this sudden coolness on her neck made aahna hiss in pain.

"Sorry" Siddharth said in a low tone.
"Hmm is the only thing aahna can say at that moment because of the closeness. After applying cream Siddharth kissed her forehead and again said sorry and left the room.

It was now dinner time aahna was lying on the bed while reading a book . Siddharth just came back from the office and told the lady to call aahna for dinner.

They both had their dinner in silence and aahna went inside her room followed by Siddharth. Before he can say anything aahna went in the washroom to change in her night dress which is basically a very baggy tshirt and shorts.

"Aahna" Siddharth said when she was going to sleep "haa" she replied and sat on the bed and Siddharth went near her and sat on his knees
"Aahna please listen to me carefully" he said and aahna just nodded .
"Next time if you get any offer from advik or anyone related to him please ignore that and I'm not ordering you it's just that he is not a good guy he does some illegal shits and he is even my rival so he can go to any extent to hurt me and trust me jaan I can't let you get hurt in all this so please listen to me huh and I'm sorry for what I did in the morning it's just that I can't control my self I'm sorry."
Siddharth finished not knowing he called her jaan which didn't go unnoticed by aahna

"I understand it's ok but to complete my graduation I need to have atleast one year of internship "aahna said in her soft voice"don't worry you can work in my office, hmm now get some sleep good night "Siddharth said while kissing her forehead and went in the washroom to change. Only aahna knows how much this action of his gives her butterfly. Before sleeping she makes sure to create a pillow wall between the bed.

In the morning when Siddharth opened her eyes he was shocked because they were cuddling he looked again and he was on his place only but aahna was almost on top of him and the pillow were thrown on the floor. He was looking at how she looks cute while sleeping she started to wake up and he closed his eyes aahna was still sleepy so she caressed Siddharth face and said "good morning" and then she realised what she was doing she quickly get up and went in the washroom before Siddharth could wake up but he already was .