[☆] bad journey = good time.

◇ chapter 15◇

As soon as Aahna opened the door khushi and vihaan stumbled inside follow by kabir and vivaan. Aahna looked at them with a shock face while siddharth pulled her back, came in front, raised his eyebrow, folded his hands over his chest and said
"What are you guys doing here?"

"Hmmm....that we ummm haa this kabir brought us over here". Khushi said while  kabir was shocked due to the betrayal." and he mumbled
"Me...." to khushi while she nodded and pushed him infront.

While siddharth looked at him with a raised eyebrows.
"Wo siddharth...yeh vivaan aur vihaan leke aae the hume yaha...". kabir said and backed off while pushing both the twins infornt....and they looked at him with their eyes widened.

"Wo....bhai ....."vihaan shuttered.  Aahna interpreted in between and said

"Guys leave it.....siddharth you say what you wanted to say" while looking at him.

"Me.."he asked while pointing towards himself.

"Yes you....now say"

"I don't know what i wanted to say...i clearly don't remember it." he said to tease her. while she narrowed her eyes...passed him a big smile which he reciprocated and she kept her feet on his and said while gritting her teeth
"Are you sure... you don't remember it...."

"Ahhh yeahh i remember it....."he said while holding his templates while the other four were controlling their laugh and except khushi the other were a little shock as they have not seen him getting dominated by anyone.

"Pack your stuff guys....we are going" he was speaking, when the twins started to scream in happiness but he crumbled their happiness while saying...
"Not on a trip.....but to our farmhouse that too for a day. we will leave now and will come back till night probably."

"What's the use of packing the stuff when you are going to return back at the night....".vihaan mumbled but siddharth heard him and said
"Then don't pack.....just pack the snacks with you all..... if you guys want there's still time we can cancel the plan .

"No...no...it's okay...let's go to the farmhouse...."vihaan said to which siddharth nodded and now everyone were standing there and was just looking at siddharth's face and he was looking at them.

He passed them a smile which they reciprocated and asked
"Anything else you guys want??" with a big smile.

"No...." everyone nodded and shouted at the same time with the same smile.

"Then leave" siddharth said while returning back to his cold self which caused everyone to drop their smile and Aahna elbowed him to be shut.

Kabir and khushi left followed by the twins... while vivaan mumbled
"Why did you agree on going to the farmhouse huhhh"  to vihaan

"Beta ja raha hai na tu uski khushi banao.....warana wo bhi cancel ho jayega...." he replied while giving him a spank on his head and walked away. while he was standing there while rubbing his head and mumbled....
"If only he was not my brother then i would have killed him by now.....lekin kya kare rishta bich m aajata hai.....Rishta." he said to himself while going towards his room.

~~~~~~

"Bhai where is bhabhi"?   Vivaan asked while looking at his watch.

"She is still getting ready." siddharth said while adjusting his jacket.

" siddharth said while adjusting his jacket