[☆] His jaan

Hello guys

I have been noticing that as the story is going ahead, reads are getting less, you guys are not commenting and voting, which is making me think that, i am not able to provide you guys the story according to your liking. Is that the reason?

Guys plz i really want you guys to share your opinions with me, so that i can know what you guys want and if i am lacking in something then i can work on it.

I want you guys to give me the suggestions on the story track, your votes, plz guys.

Supporting your author won't hurt right?

Let's just get into the chp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter 10

"Siddharth _" aahna said while collapsing to the ground. Siddharth's heart stopped for a second as the bullet which was supposed to hit him was taken by her.

"Aahna aahna wake up please don't leave me wake up please""get the car you idiot " Siddharth yelled at his bodyguard.

Her yellow saree was now getting red slowly Siddharth sat in the car with her head laid on his lap " what have you done aahna please don't close your eyes " Siddharth was saying to aahna with pain in his eyes and voice. "Sid_siddharth"

"shhh don't speak just stay with me please don't close your eyes aahna you will be fine just stay with me" Siddharth started to get panicked . After 15 minutes which was feeling like forever to Siddharth they reached the hospital and he rushed into the emergency ward and doctors already arrived and took aahna to the OT and Siddharth was left devastated he was crying for aahna soon Kabir and Khushi reached there.
" Is aahna ok " panic was clearly visible in Khushi's voice.
"She was shot and i_in the OT" Siddharth said and Kabir noticed his state he was devastated he didn't look this much devastated on the day he lost his family.
Siddharth hugged Kabir and started crying more. His breath was short and uneven .He was not able to breathe he was getting restless.
"I need aahna ,I need her, tell her to wake up ,she is not listening to me please tell her to not leave me, I can't breathe Kabir please tell her to wake up " Siddharth was saying this while crying.

Soon Siddharth get a hold in himself and went out in rage to make a phone call.
"Hello" someone said from the other side of the phone
"BURN THE PLACE" Siddharth said in rage and ended the call and went inside.

《《《》》》

It was almost 3 hours since aahna was taken in the OT everyone from the family was there praying for aahna's wellbeing. Siddharth was getting restless every second. The door of the OT opened and doctor came out.
" How is aahna, is she okay ??" Siddharth rushed to the doctor and asked .
"She is out of danger , the bullet was shot on her shoulder and there is a fracture in that hand other than that she is fine she will wake up after 5-6 hours,one of you can meet her, I hope she gets well soon."saying the doctor exited and Siddharth rushed in the room.
Where she was laying unconscious he kissed her forehead and sat beside her. He was observing her very carefully .

"Kya ladki ho tum aahna meri Jaan bachane chali thi par tumhe kon bataye ke tumhari jaan me meri jaan basi hai I promise to kill every person who has tried to hurt you jaan " Siddharth thought.