Hairbrush defeats titan lord (not clickbait)

The tunnels were out to get them, but Rachel was having no problem navigating through them. She and Annabeth struck up a conversation as they talked about architecture. So Evangeline walked with Landon while Percy hung in the back with Nico.

"This must be a normal thing for you by now," Landon mumbled.

"What?" Evangeline arched a brow.

"This," he motioned to the tunnel around them. "All these weird changing things, I mean we all used to wonder what was happening on your quests but this is much crazier."

The daughter of Hades couldn't help but chuckle at his words. "You have no idea, this one time Percy got bullied by a pink poodle."

"I can see why," He murmured.

Evangeline smacked him on the arm slightly. "Please don't fight each other or I don't know whatever you two are always arguing about."

"Tell him that, he always starts it."

Silence fell over the two before Landon broke it. "So, Nico he's your brother?"

She took a deep breath as she watched. "Yeah."

"Same mom or...?"

"Different moms," She explained. "He's two years younger than me."

"What about Bianca was she your sister?"

"She was," Evangeline said. "Then you know she died."

Landon stayed quiet for a moment his gaze fixed on ahead. "I thought I was going to die," he mumbled.

The brunette looked at him. "I mean it was so terrifying, I felt like every ounce of my blood was being sucked dry. Eve, I'm pretty sure I saw Thanatos."

Evangeline slightly chuckled at his attempt to brighten the mood. "I'm pretty sure you didn't, you must have been hallucinating, or something."

"No, no I think I even met your dad," Landon said.

"Now, you're definitely hallucinating."

Landon smiled. Evangeline felt happy once she saw his smile again, for the past few days, all she had been thinking about was the fact that she would never be able to see his smile again. But now here he was alive and smiling next to her.

Percy interrupted the moment as he pushed himself between the two. Landon's smile dropped almost immediately. Percy shot him a look. "So how's the reunion going? You two having fun catching up?"

"It's fine," Evangeline said.

Percy walked in between the two, putting as much of a distance between them as he could. "You know, Landon, walking so close to people will cause you to fall and break your leg."

"Thanks for the tip no one asked for," Landon deadpanned. "I think you should walk behind me and Eve to make sure no one falls."

Percy gave him a fake smile before quickly dropping it. "Why don't you go and do it?"

"I asked you first," The Martin boy narrowed his eyes.

"I asked you second."

"You know, I should walk behind the two of you," Evangeline spoke up.

"No," They spoke in unison.

"Percy cares so much about all of us, he should go, he's the hero."

"Yeah, but you're the skilled one, I mean I could never compete with the one who survived an Empousa attack."