OBSESSED LOVE

☆☆☆Obsession Unveiled☆☆☆

The room was cloaked in darkness, save for a single flickering bulb casting eerie shadows across the walls. Jungkook, a lowly bicker in the underworld hierarchy, stood with an unsettling smirk as he gazed upon the bound figure before him. V, the enigmatic mafia boss, lay chained to the bed, his piercing gaze meeting Jungkook's with an air of defiance.

"You thought you could hide from me, V?" Jungkook's voice dripped with a mixture of admiration and malice.

V's expression remained unreadable, a mask of calm determination despite his precarious situation.

"You underestimate me, Jungkook," V finally spoke, his voice carrying a hint of amusement. "I always knew you'd come for me."

Jungkook's smirk widened, his eyes glinting with a dangerous intensity. "You're right, V. I couldn't stay away any longer. I needed to see you, to be near you."

V's brow furrowed slightly, a flicker of unease crossing his features. "What do you want, Jungkook?"

Jungkook's demeanor shifted suddenly, his expression softening as he took a step closer to the bed. "I want you, V. I've always wanted you."

V recoiled slightly, the realization dawning on him. "You're... obsessed with me."

Jungkook chuckled darkly, his gaze never wavering from V's. "Obsession, love, call it what you will. All I know is that I can't bear to be without you."

As Jungkook reached out a hand towards V, the mafia boss recoiled, his chains rattling with the movement. "Stay back, Jungkook. You don't know what you're doing."

But Jungkook paid no heed to V's warning, his mind consumed by a singular desire. With a swift motion, he grabbed hold of V's hand, his touch sending a jolt of electricity coursing through both their veins.

V's eyes widened in shock, a mixture of fear and uncertainty clouding his usually composed demeanor. "What are you doing, Jungkook?"

Jungkook's grip tightened, his voice a low growl in the darkness. "I'm claiming what's mine, V. And no one, not even you, can stop me."

As the tension between them reached a boiling point, a sense of foreboding hung heavy in the air. Outside the confines of the hidden room, the city buzzed with whispers of V's disappearance, the chaos only serving to fuel Jungkook's twisted obsession.

But amidst the darkness and deceit, one truth remained undeniable: Jungkook's love for V was a force to be reckoned with, one that would stop at nothing to possess its object of desire. And as the night stretched on, it became clear that their fates were intertwined in ways neither of them could have ever imagined.

____________________________

☆☆☆Dance of Shadows☆☆☆

In the dimly lit room, the atmosphere crackled with tension as Jungkook's grip tightened around V's hand. V's eyes darted around the room, searching for an escape route, but the chains that bound him to the bed held firm.

"Let go of me, Jungkook," V demanded, his voice betraying a hint of fear.

Jungkook's lips curled into a sinister smile as he leaned in closer, his breath hot against V's ear. "I told you, V. You belong to me now."

V's heart raced with a mixture of dread and disbelief. He had always known Jungkook was obsessed with him, but he never imagined it would come to this.

"Please, Jungkook," V pleaded, his voice barely above a whisper. "You don't have to do this."

But Jungkook's eyes burned with a manic fervor as he pressed closer, his touch sending shivers down V's spine. "Oh, but I do, V. I've waited so long for this moment, and now that you're finally mine, I'll never let you go."