03

ᥫ᭡ KIYOMI TRUE

ᥫ᭡ KIYOMI TRUE

ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI

FEB THIRTEENTH 2024

"Your total is two sixty and seventeen cents—,"

Kiyomi kept an eye out to see what the customer would be paying with while she grabbed one of their bigger sized bags, "—card," she simply spoke out loud, picking the card option and allowing the boy to pay for his clothing choices. "This finna' be your favorite hoodie, I swear," she spoke more to herself but to him as well.

"What makes you say that?" he laughed, grabbing the bag of clothes from her hand. He purposely held it there a little longer, intrigued by her words. 

"I got one similar from the same brand, mine is just a different color way plus that shit just soft as hell," she laughed as his laughter increased, "Have a good day," she said a farewell as he promised to take her word for it, exiting the building. 

Back to having a slow afternoon, Kiyomi leaned against the counter top behind the cash register to release some pressure from her feet. Working here had been great, decent. One minute it's busy with up to ten people, other times it was just one or two who did some browsing with actually shopping. The men were unexpectedly fine as hell and the females were so sweet, always complimenting her.